The most players you can hold on a server without lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember mine right, I could hold roughly 6 or more. But once I started getting more people from overseas, it started lagging a little bit. If one person came on with dial-up, I could hold about 3.

I've had 18+ people one day... None of them were on dial-up, and it was during the night, when the little kids play. (Note: I wasn't the host)

Arguable.

Some days I hold my server's normal maximum of 8 with no issue, and other days there will be only 3, and even my end spikes to the point of being unplayable.

Hmm, probably about 4.
P.S, people actually join my server even though I've been absent two years..lol.

epicnetgame.png

Vash said:
I'm able to handle no more than 3 people, excluding me.
Ok... you know what? This, is no longer true. It's actually 10-12 people on the server, but most people get lag, which is what's most likely going to be the complaint about being in my server. >_>

EDIT: Gah... that was only once... now I can't even hold 3 people in the server for some reason. T_T

@Delta: How the crap did two players use the same name? Isn't that impossible????

@topic: 4 on SNIP! No one joins on 1.09.4(a) so IDK there.

Kitsune said:
Ash said:
The most I've ever hosted (without the users bitching about C-lag) is 14.
And Ash was complaining about lag when it got to 10 people on my server... T_T (I BLAME DISTANCE LAG!
D=)

EDIT: Ash =/= Vash

Chaos Knux: 1.09.4a is basically the same EXE as 1.09.4, just with some updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back