The mega-paradox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I prescribe to the theory that if you try to prevent an event from happening in the past, then you'll inevitably fail or cause it.

akirahedgehog said:
Someone can not change something in the past because it would have already been changed resulting in the fabric of space and time ripping it self apart and nothing would have existed in the first place.
Therefore proving that no one will EVER be able to travel through the past, or else nothing would be. At all.

My head hurts...
*goes to bed*

Therefore proving that no one will EVER be able to travel through the past, or else nothing would be. At all.
Or, as I just said, you CAN travel back in time, but you won't be able to change anything even if you try your dangdest.

What happens if you get hit by a truck in the past?

The truck wouldn't be able to slow down, because you can't change a thing, so it would go *through* you.

Even things such as a snowflake or a leaf would have to go through you because nothing is changable. In fact, you wouldn't have enough space between the air molocules because they're all packed together. Which means that traveling any period of time backwords would result in instant death.

Cooool.

No, if you get hit by a truck you die, are identified as some kind of illegal immigrant or something, and Lord knows what happens next.

As for moving leaves and snowflakes, well, you'd already moved them BEFORE you time-travelled, you're just going back to actually do the deed.

nowarning.jpg

I could go back in time to oh say the 1600's and then die. Then some colonial person would find my Nintendo DS in my pocket and get killed for witch craft. :P That would probably happen...

Chaos Zero 64 said:
http://bennycent.ytmnd.com/

JaoMao1 showed me that. I thought it would be nice to share it here.

Holy crap. I can't stop laughing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back