The Meek shall inherit powers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroze

Lefty Films Presents...

What would happen if there was a superhero team as into superheroes, technology, and old sci-fi television as you?
Yes, introducing the Geek Patrol, five low-profile superhumans dedicated to saving L.A. from disaster- as well as picking up the latest Superman and debating transporter physics online. When their leader, The Epic, supposedly dies at the hands of The GM, leader of the nefarious Nerd Battalion- consisting of Cosplay, MMORPG, and others- five years after the teams break-up, our heroes must return home to a reunion, with a documentary film crew along for the ride, hoping to find out what really lies beyond the mask.
The team- Yorick, Dustin Starcore, Captain All-Star, Foureyes, and The Trekkie- must learn to reconcile their differences if they are to truly bury their leader, their past.... and a new emerging threat.

Saving The Day
Coming August 2007

I have spent the last month in California working on this insane project of a movie...
I served as Executive Producer, First Cameraman, and play the role of "Aomie Franklin"
The whole thing is made of pure gold!

Teaser Trailer
Trailer 1
Sadly the trailer was rushed out before sound editing could take care of any of those shots...
We are currently taking a 4 week break and then getting started on Post Production.

I'll post some production photos when I get a chance.

I really hope you all check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back