The master server MUST be down

Status
Not open for further replies.
The master server MUST be down. I've gone to my friend's house and the ms didn't work. The ms isn't working at my house either. All I get when I start a new server is "Timeout on Master Server. Can not connect to master server" a few minutes into me running around in a match. Is it down or is my connection screwed?

IIRC, Cue's MS (which I believe is ms.srb2.org) only allows certain users to host netgames, whereas the SigSev Cafe's MS (which I also believe is srb2.servegame.org) lets anyone host repercussion-free.

I believe the SigSev cafe's master is down. Cue's master server should still be up and running.

You know, you could check out Cue's MS, although right now it would just have his dedicated server, and you can't join it because he put in a different version of STB1.

I typed the normal MS in, and it's been redirected to Cue's now, as the SigSev kinda...exploded. o.o

But the Master Server does go down sometimes. Expect it. :P

Fyrus said:
How is this topic relevant anymore?

I'm sure it may ask other people's questions as to "WHY IS THE SERVER DOWN?!" Before they make yet another topic, Thus Saving space on the Boards.

Alright so here's a question that could probably help a few people:
I went to Cue's MS today, and no servers were hosting and noone joined my server. Does that mean the sigsev Master Server is back up?

BrennenTehAwsumz said:
Alright so here's a question that could probably help a few people:
I went to Cue's MS today, and no servers were hosting and no one joined my server. Does that mean the sigsev Master Server is back up?
Nope. :p

The Sigsev Master Server said:
Page Load Error!

Is it just my internet browser?

SigSev's master server is down until we buy a new web server that suits our needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back