The love of your life or money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

I tried to put this up on February, but I was on vacation again. Anyway, which would you choose? I'll break it down for you.

Money - With money you can get whatever in you life. A new house, all the electronics you want, and all that other rich stuff. Picking this means losing the love of your life.

Love - You can be with the love of your life forever. The problem is that love doesn't pay the bills, love can't put a roof on your home, and love can't get you no insurance.

I rather pick the love of my life. I've been with her since I started school and she's the only one who pays attention to me. I would choose her over a million dollars.

Well, lets see, the nature of the question suggests to the me the love would be ill-gotten, which always ruins love. Money on the other hand, is always the same no matter how ill-gotten. So I pick money.

Draykon said:
Well, lets see, the nature of the question suggests to the me the love would be ill-gotten, which always ruins love. Money on the other hand, is always the same no matter how ill-gotten. So I pick money.

I don't think alot of us were surprised there...

Anyway, I would choose the love of my life. Err, if I had one. >_>

Ice said:
Draykon said:

I don't think alot of us were surprised there...

Anyway, I would choose the love of my life. Err, if I had one. >_>
Same..

It's an "one of two" question. You can't choose neither none nor both. You must choose one and only one.

Of course you can have both. Choose money, and then move to Nevada....

Now that SSNTails mentions it, my choice would depend on what definition of love you're using. -_-

I am use to not having much money, so money and simple objects never really ment that much to me. Its all just useless posetions in the end.
And as for love, I am also use to not having anyone. Im use to being by myself, I value my time alone, I can think, exorsise, work out, train, and get lots of work done when im by myself.
So I could probly live without money and love. At least for a while.

You specified that if we picked money that we couldn't get love, but said nothing about picking love yet not getting money. Therefore, I pick love.

sonicfreak94 said:
You guys are just saying that so you wont sound greedy! ^_^
some people acually mean it, I mean, I would have love because wouldn't it be more important than gimicks? In your honest opinon.

The issue here is, the question is just giving you love. Love isn't as good unless you earn it yourself.
Money on the other hand, is a physical object. Though some idiots might not think it, Money's always the same. I would never feel as bad getting money from magic than love from magic.

Besides, I'm awkward around the opposite gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back