The God Cheat menu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober

I just unlocked the God Cheat Menu. It took a long time, but I'm really actually proud to say I did it. So I was just wondering...

How many other forum members took the time to unlock it and actually succeeded?

Oh, and what does the Ultimate Cheat do, because clicking it always turns my game off?

Goober said:
I just unlocked the God Cheat Menu. It took a long time, but I'm really actually proud to say I did it. So I was just wondering...

How many other forum members took the time to unlock it and actually succeeded?

Oh, and what does the Ultimate Cheat do, because clicking it always turns my game off?

1. Me. Cheat saves ftw ;)
2. It's supposed to do that, jokeish like.

Actually, I was "not this again"-ing about another thread about ultimate cheat, which spawns stupidity which I'm starting to get sick of.

Yeah, I've never managed to clear CEZ2 Ultimate. I can however, stay alive perpetually thanks to the 1-up which I can usually get to.

It's easier in one player, when no one sees you.

Whenever I play 1-p maps on a netgame, I end up sucking like there is no tommorow.

I did it as Knuckles, for those of you who would like to know.

At the beginning I went to Red Mountain, like 12 times, until I had enough lives to get to CEZ3.
In THZ3, fly into him sideways so that there is no possibility that you will hit his slime.
In CEZ2 I just ran as fast as I possibly could and finished it in about a minute and a half.
In CEZ3, I ran circles around Eggman until I got the Jettysyns to shoot Eggman and vice versa. Then when he flew around I killed the Jettysyns and just charged up a roll in place until he came near.

Oh, and if you collect all the emeralds, then a token gives you fifty rings (that worked for me in CEZ2, Draykon)

Warpshade said:
CEZ3 does me in.
I said:
In CEZ3, I ran circles around Eggman until I got the Jettysyns to shoot Eggman and vice versa. Then when he flew around I killed the Jettysyns and just charged up a roll in place until he came near.

... It still took me 4 lives though...

That's what I do, but he always seems to revert back to killing me. I guess he kills the Jetty-Syn he dislikes too fast...

Warpshade said:
That's what I do, but he always seems to revert back to killing me. I guess he kills the Jetty-Syn he dislikes too fast...

Yeah, that was why I died 4 times...
I got lucky once and got one of the Jettysyns INSIDE the room to hit him... he could'nt get that one...

What I did was use Knuckles... play RVZ and so on and so forth... but for the more difficult levels near the end, I abused the lives to stay in the clear and then for CEZ3 I just ran a while waiting for him to get just enough off the ground for me to reach him and not worry about bouncing into spikes. Often the Jetty-syns would help me out though *usually the ones from in the room*. Despite this it took me four or five tries with around a dozen lives a piece (by that time) to beat it. (CEZ3 + Ultimate + room full of screaming kids = MELTDOWN)

Anyways, I don't hold ultimate as much an accomplishment as beating PAZ1, which really was enough to drive me crazy without the screaming kids... and then after beating it, getting lectured for spending so much time on the game to beat it. <_<

I'm really not a very good player... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back