The games you regret buying....

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Ok...I think it sucks because I hate Pokémon in the first place, and because I think it uses very little imagination except to just make more new Pokémon, put them in a new game, and have the same story all over again...That is all.

The games I regret buying. Here is a list.

1). Sonic the Hedgehog (next-gen: PS3 )
Why: bad collision detection, not as fast as previous sonic games, and a very, VERY cheesey story line.

2). Big Air: Freestyle (CG)
Why: Bad graphics, poor controls, and no point.

3). Shrek: Fairy Tale Freak Down. (GBC)
Why: Horrid controls, Atari style graphics, no story, LAG, and you fall through the floor for no reason.

and 4). Monsters INC. (GBA)
Why: You get lost in every level, undefeatable enemies, and one millisecond of invincability after being hit.

I have alot more, but you get the point.

SilverStreak said:
...Ok...I think it sucks because I hate Pokémon in the first place, and because I think it uses very little imagination except to just make more new Pokémon, put them in a new game, and have the same story all over again...That is all.

If all of that... then why buy the game in the first place? No need to answer. I'm just curious.

Actually, that was on my mind too. Seems like a waste to buy a game you know you're gonna hate. :P

Deja Vu for DOS was pretty good.

Uhhmm..
Hacker for DOS: Hard to navigate, wouldn't let me call the spies in any of the cities.

Space Invaders Revolution for DS: **** hard, bad graphics, random pictures of cities in the backgrounds.

Sonic Heroes for PC
Transformers For PC
Dragon Ball GT Transformation
Dragon Ball Z Sagas
Pokemon BOX

The PC games I mention lags like hell im my Computer.

Transformation was too short.

Sagas's gameplay didn't really pleased me. And they use almost the same music in Cutscenes.

20 bucks on a Pokemon storrage game and have like 6 games that maybe have the same amount of storage? And the fact that I already have Gameboy Player to play the games on TV. What the hell was I thinking?

Rival said:
The legend of Spyro: A new beginning.

Its too short (like 2 to 3 hours), The bosses put up a challenge but when you go against them after you finish the game, Earth Shot can take the 1st bar off there health meter which makes it annoying. Plus you can only use Darkness Breathe + Dark Fury once. And Sparx doesn't know when to shut up. :|
Agreed!! Also I sold my copy to some store that sells video games...........

verifiaman said:
Ocarina of time. Don't ask why. but I HATE that game!
People. Elaborate. "It sucks" is not valid reasoning on its own; you need to explain WHY it sucks.
Sucks/Hate whatever.

I never really had a bad game.
Well I regret buying Sonic mega collection for GC,it was bad.
Why?
Graphics looked horrible,Plus was better when I had a ps2.
Sonic 3 - Ring sound didn't work the first time.lolwtf?
Sonic 3 & K - Racing pixels character look really weird
I also fell into bottomless pits and kept falling to my doom.

Edit:I forgot to say I returned it,but I still regret it. DX

Autosaver said:
Well I regret buying Sonic mega collection for GC,it was bad.
Why?
Graphics looked horrible,Plus was better when I had a ps2.
'scuse me, how do you revamp the graphics of games that are being run through an emulator. Besides MMX filters.

Most regretful purchase would be one of the Battle Network games. The pace of the game is so sloooow, and the battle system isn't even enjoyable. Just arm yourself with a cannon, aim right and the enemy's dead. Gah.

mkbullet4you said:
Star wars battlefront 2. Freakin' analog sticks, way too hard to play. Left stick to move,Right one to look around,R1 to fire guns,L1 to throw grenades. My hands get tired after 5 minuets of playing.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!! Verrrry Hard!!!

That game was too easy. The AI = epic fail. The control scheme was in no way difficult.

mkbullet4you said:
Star wars battlefront 2. Freakin' analog sticks, way too hard to play. Left stick to move,Right one to look around,R1 to fire guns,L1 to throw grenades. My hands get tired after 5 minuets of playing.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!! Verrrry Hard!!!
Go play Halo and talk to me about hurt fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back