The fun thing about near-Christmas is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was gunna get MK:DS for x-mas, but i convinced my parents to get it for me...tomorrow! :D

(my dad was a BIG fan of MKDD, which played a big part in convincing him to)

i have no idea what im getting, but i've asked for a webcam and computer parts to make a computer with :)

brianv said:
I'm gettin a home theater system.

ive had one for a helluva time now :P

Shuf, its basically a 12-13 ft screen in your (preferrably finished) basement, with a projector, which you can use the Gamecube, satalite, DVD, VCR, and Computer (yes, computer) with.
Heck, im on mine right now, the letter "e" is the size of my arm right now :P

until Nintendo makes a "Gameboy DS Player" for the GCN, or something like that, you cant (not that im aware of)

a 12-13 ft screen

O.o My family room HDTV screen isn't even that big, and it's 62 inches!

until Nintendo makes a "Gameboy DS Player" for the GCN, or something like that, you cant (not that im aware of)

Nintendo stated that they will not have any connectivity between the DS and the GCN.

FoxBlitzz said:

Nintendo stated that they will not have any connectivity between the DS and the GCN.

That and it is not a GAMEBOY DS, it's a Nintendo DS.

Spazzo said:
brianv said:
I'm gettin a home theater system.

ive had one for a helluva time now :P

Shuf, its basically a 12-13 ft screen in your (preferrably finished) basement, with a projector, which you can use the Gamecube, satalite, DVD, VCR, and Computer (yes, computer) with.
Heck, im on mine right now, the letter "e" is the size of my arm right now :P
Well, my friend has all that. I just got the dvd player with the surround sound speakers.

TailsDoll said:
Imported Gems Collection > US/EU Gems Collection > Mega Collection + :o
Fixed.

Minute or not, four extra games (the SoR trilogy being three of 'em, to boot) makes it better by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back