The food topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have many favorites. It would be impossible to chose my EXACT favorite.

Normal Stuff:
Pepperoni Pizza
Steak
Mashed Potatoes (Covered in gravy ^^)
Chicken breast
Potato skins
I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them

Junk food
Most forms of chocolate
Salt and vinegar chips
Chocolate chip/peanut butter cookies
Nanaimo bars

My Faves:

1. Steak - BECAUSE IT OWNS!!
2. Pizza - Many... Many Flavors
3. Taco - One Word: Own...
4. Popcorn Chicken - CHICKEN OWNS!!

Garlic bread, spaghetti, fettuccini...*insert more Italian food here*

I also like macaroni and cheese, that one vegetable mix thing (wish I knew what it was called), and Hamburger Helper.

But I don't like the food at my college's cafeteria. -_-

WikiSonic, you might be talking about Gumbo or Jambalaya. It's a vegetable juxtaposition that is made by various food companies like Hamburger Helper, and some other's I've seen (but cannot name because I forgot).

I thought Gumbo was a Louisiana thing... (As was Jambalaya)

I like Italian and Mexican foods and am also partial to seafood. I'd have to be careful where I said that though because I'm sure the Italian I eat is nothing like the food in Italy and Mexicans probably use a lot more chili (the bean things?) than I care for. So it would be American Italian, American Mexican, and American Seafood.

Usually for everyday I just throw together some noodles, leftover pizza, or boil some hot dogs.

Overall, Root Beer FTW

JEV3 said:
I thought Gumbo was a Louisiana thing... (As was Jambalaya)

I like Italian and Mexican foods and am also partial to seafood. I'd have to be careful where I said that though because I'm sure the Italian I eat is nothing like the food in Italy and Mexicans probably use a lot more chili (the bean things?) than I care for. So it would be American Italian, American Mexican, and American Seafood.

Usually for everyday I just throw together some noodles, leftover pizza, or boil some hot dogs.

Overall, Root Beer FTW

Mexican FTL, but root beer FTW. And I HATE beans (except green beans).

I like Doritos, Chicken Fetuchini, Macaroni and cheese, Chicken nugget and SPRAY CHEESE:D(im not a fan of cheese i just love Cheddar:3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back