• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Don and Bat99 mysteries(Level pack) 6 levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Jman make his chars with lines for outline, pencil for detail, and bucket to fill in large color places? Maybe you should try that. Trust me I tried and it works.

OK, I must say this if I don't I may end up enraged. Not Every One Can Afford Fancy Things! With that said stop judging so harsh it is driving some people that I know {NOT TELLING WHO} are going insane because you all say and I quote.. "this level is a peace of crap" or insert character for level in the quote. O.K. I am better now that I have vented. I don't mean to offend anyone OK.

BlueZero4 said:
I don't even need to say it, do I?
lol. I'll say it for you.

TOO MANY PROJECTS!!

But seriously Roboegg. Why do you insist on doing so much wads? Work on one at a time and take a break between each wad you work on.

M.V.P said:
Work on one at a time and take a break between each wad you work on.
Yes, you definately should, roboegg99. If you make too many wads, it could get out of hand, and you might not be able to complete even one wad. Although, I would recommend that you don't go any higher than two wads at a time. Three-five is ok, six-eight is a bit much, nine is much, but any higher than ten is too much, and you might not even complete a wad when you promise it to be finished by a certain time.

Interesting looking wad. I'll have to keep an eye on this.

*Leaves and never returns* (o/j)

By the way, didn't you retire two days ago? That was a short retirement.

Warpshade said:
By the way, didn't you retire two days ago? That was a short retirement.

Retirements no fun, so I came back from retirement.

and that Too many projects thing has already been covered, did you guys read up in the first post? I think not.

Edit: And some of the old wads(cameron.wad,robosonic, and reckys adventure I stopped, and ROTOB is on hold) have been stopped(except ROTOB) so really I just have this, s.t.h. mod and, thats all isnt it.

Sorry for the double post again, but new pictures of the bat cave.

Strange where do these rails lead to?

Whats this place doing here? it wasn't here before.

Someones been digging in this cave, what are they're after?

Note: After you move closer towards the dead end, something special happens and you end up in a differnt part of the level(thats where the end of the level will be). the dead end is after the dug pits part.

If theres a Bat cave, wheres a Bat man? :mrgreen:

But anyways, it looks good so far. :P

Dunna nunna nunna nunna nunna nunna nunna nunna, BAT MAN!

I am helping robo on this one and the development progress of the levels I'm working on are to be kept away from the public for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back