• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Demented Cartoon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanyhead

Mimigas' Rights Activist
*Doo doo doo doo doodoo* WHEEEE! *SPLAT!*
Title.jpg

Mod for srb2!

Progress:
Character (Awesome blah):
Stand:
PLAYA5-1.jpg
PLAYA4A6.jpg
PLAYA3A7.jpg
PLAYA2A8.jpg
PLAYA1-1.jpg

Walk, jump, attack, etc:
Uhh...

And before you ask, yes, it WILL feature everything you love/hate from the demented cartoon movie, including the un-detailed blocky feel of the world!

Unusually, I'm interested, tell me more D:

If you do this correctly it could be amusing *bricked*

BlueZero4 said:
Whatever happened to your squirrel thing?

It's still in progress, I'm trying to focus on it, but I have the attention span of a shoelace so, I'll work on it whenever I can get enough inspiration.

Re: OMGLOLWTFZEEKYBOOGYDOOGQUEEGSNAGZIPBLAHFLAPPYFLOB

Zanyhead said:
*Doo doo doo doo doodoo* WHEEEE! *SPLAT!*
Title.jpg

Mod for srb2!

Progress:
Character (Awesome blah):
Stand:
PLAYA5-1.jpg
PLAYA4A6.jpg
PLAYA3A7.jpg
PLAYA2A8.jpg
PLAYA1-1.jpg

Walk, jump, attack, etc:
Uhh...

And before you ask, yes, it WILL feature everything you love/hate from the demented cartoon movie, including the un-detailed blocky feel of the world!
Including the Random H Bomb? and when you touch it it turns into a bomb ring and kills you? or even bigger bomb ring =D

Actually, it will be double the size of the bomb ring explosion, and Zeeky H. Bomb is going to be a boss with a similar attack.

Don't make incomprehensible topic titles. Nobody'll know what the hell "OMGLOLWTFZEEKYBOOGYDOOGQUEEGSNAGZIPBLAHFLAPPYFLOB" is, even if they catch "Zeeky Boogy Doog" and "Queeg Snag Zip" in there.

you could make it's taunt "numerous blahs"
if you haven't already, you could use 'super blah' as the super form
otherwise, i hope that you finish this wad, it looks really good. ^^

OMGOMGOMG! ZIG A BOOG E DOOG! *bombed*

The Demented Cartoon Movie ROCKS! *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back