• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The classic Sonic is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've know how much you all think i'm a poor wad maker, we'll to tell the truth i'm only poor in character making as i take ages before im finished. so i thought i'll make a come back. this wad will feature music change, some sprite changes (will take longer than the music as described at the beggining), and some level changes. at the moment i have started this wad and changed 3 tunes so far.

P.S. please dont go we want proof and everything because it will take longer as i'm putting the updates on this website a couple of days after i publish it on my website as people will test for bugs etc... so if you want to test it go to my website link of if not its Link deleted by admin . please put comments about the wad on this website though as there currently isn't a section for the comments yet.

For the most up-to-date version
Link deleted by admin

all this wad does at the moment is change the super form music, the invincable music, and the special stage music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back