The Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arf

Hello I want to ask about something that was making my mind explode.

I've heard about a cheat that was something like "emilydampstone"
and I can't get it work

Can you tell me how to make do it?
And what's It's effect?

Also by the way.... How do you transform into super sonic???
I've tried spin while jumping, Double jumping (Presing / twice!, Not making a doublejump!),etc, even with 50 and 100 rings.
But still cannot transform soooo...

HELP!!!!!

what's It's effect?
"...smells!"
"...REALLY smells!"

...or something like that.

So, if that's not your cup of tea, don't worry about it. It's nothing that will knock your socks off, unless you like secret text.

You need to get all 7 emeralds in order to transform into super sonic (which is one of the biggest "duh" around). If you're a noob who doesnt want to get them all, then play JTE's SPMoves which transforms Sonic into Super Sonic without getting any emeralds.

SPMoves just gets me thinking of how sad it is for somebody to make sonic turn golden just because they whine about sonic's cape.

That's HELEN.
EMILYDAMPSTONE doesn't exist in 1.09. Now, it's been re-re-re-re... etc -named to "GOD".

Open the console with ~
Type
GOD [enter]
Close the console.
Bash into enemies. You don't get hurt.

To work HELEN, it's fishbake style. Just type it in the game without the console, and watch your rings drop to zero...

FISHBAKE is an easy shortcut to the emeralds. Just type it in in-game with no console, and it should say "got emerald" on the top of your HUD. Repeat siz more times, and you've got all 7 chaos emeralds. But, this cheat will be taken out in 1.09 along with god, noclip, and every other cheat except startrings, startlives, and the like.

hotdog003 said:
FISHBAKE is an easy shortcut to the emeralds. Just type it in in-game with no console, and it should say "got emerald" on the top of your HUD. Repeat siz more times, and you've got all 7 chaos emeralds. But, this cheat will be taken out in 1.09 along with god, noclip, and every other cheat except startrings, startlives, and the like.
The major difference between FISHBAKE and the rest of the cheats is that FISHBAKE doesn't alert SRB2 that you're cheating and keep you from getting rewards. That's what makes it a particular problem. I seriously doubt that GOD, NOCLIP, and the other cheats that are safeguarded from abuse will be removed.

I've already knew of GOD NOCLIP and FISHBAKE.

Don't call me a noob... <sob> :cry: :cry: <sob> <snifflets and snifles>

:P

Edit: The sonic at the top changed very fast!!

I found out of NOCLIP after i typed in help in the console. I thought of noclip as recording of something so i dont know yet what it does.

It'll be nice to keep cheat codes in, of course, to still not be awarded. Thats what makes cheat fun. But in the other hand, one might find a way to loop around it and get it to save, so keep that in a low profile.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
...then play JTE's SPMoves which transforms Sonic into Super Sonic without getting any emeralds...

Um, no. SPMoves still requires all the emeralds to play as Super Sonic. However, in my opinion, he looks a lot cooler in SPM ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back