The Cheat 1.2 (For Mac Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
The Cheat is a universal game trainer for Mac OS X. It empowers you to cheat in games which otherwise don't provide cheats. It also opens up many possibilities to expand your gaming experience in unpredictable ways.
The Cheat website
http://www.brokenzipper.com/thecheat/

Now the Mac fans can cheat on there games as well. I just started playing with this.

Same, but I'm pretty sure SRB2 for mac won't ever work online

I can however see it happening to the off-line SRB2, and that dosn't harm anyone

I asked the Cheat Engine forums why they don't a Mac version.

From a Site Admin
Dark Byte said:
sorry, but macs are too secure. They don't allow tampering with memory. Imagine, that would decrease the stability of those systems, and might open the way to viruses...
And might make it as instable as Microsoft windows!!!! (gasp)

So, no.

But don't take it too hard , the way windows vista is going there's probably not gong to be a vista 64 version either

Chao Freak 1 said:
jrose05 said:
FoxBlitzz said:
...Are you trying to ruin netplay on purpose?

The Mac version of SRB2 has no netplay.

Correct! Macs only use one port, and you can't set up any more. So SRB2 netplay on Mac is impossible.
LIES, all I did is compiled SRB2Mac without the network support on the PowerPC version, the Intel binary in SRB2Mac's netplay works

My guess would be consistency failures between PowerPC and X86 builds, though I could be totally wrong.

FoxBlitzz said:
My guess would be consistency failures between PowerPC and X86 builds, though I could be totally wrong.
oh no, the play code should work and not make any consistency failures, but the network code is not BIG ENDIAN friendly, just like the software rendering code, I just did not want to spend time debugging them on a college MacOSX system very late in the night....

jrose05 said:
From a Site Admin
Dark Byte said:
sorry, but macs are too secure. They don't allow tampering with memory. Imagine, that would decrease the stability of those systems, and might open the way to viruses...
And might make it as instable as Microsoft windows!!!! (gasp)

Lol, they're not that secure if you know how to tamper with it, you can already run Windows Vista on a Mac, and they're still not too sure whether you can get viruses or not, so viruses are just a risk people will have to take. Besides, there's only been one viruse for a Mac, and I think it was a very old one (though I'm not too sure).

Cheese said:
Lol, they're not that secure if you know how to tamper with it, you can already run Windows Vista on a Mac, and they're still not too sure whether you can get viruses or not, so viruses are just a risk people will have to take. Besides, there's only been one viruse for a Mac, and I think it was a very old one (though I'm not too sure).

Mac hardware != Mac OS X
just because you can run and break Windows on (x86) Mac hardware, doesn't mean you can do the same thing with Mac OS X on Mac hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back