The Biolizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadjili

Well, I really made this level to show 909090hey what his map should look like. Well I think it is ok so I'll post it here. Let me know what you think. Oh, and there is no Biolizzard , just eggman. I will try to make one and put him into my new mod. Until then just deal with it.

CLICK ME!!!!

Oh and the screens.

srb20012ha3.png
srb2tb6.png
srb20002fn1.png
srb20004rf2.png
srb20006gr0.png
srb20008mr3.png

this level is just awsome! Also, i didn't know eggman was a lizzard either! mabe he mutated into one?

No, when you reply to a topic, click POSTREPLY, not NEWTOPIC.

Anyway, DLing, will review...

*offtopic edit* Funny how you don't use Freewad.com... EDIT: Oh. Right click, look at link: www.kevvan.org/brain.cgi?=nadjiri. Yay leak.

Review:

Good:

Nice music.
Good texture choice.

Bad:

Two Eggmen.
Enemies.
Make it a bit brighter.
Spikeballs.
Slime too deep.

Interesting:

The fact that you couldn't be bothered to create much.

Overall, 4/10. Not good enough.

*raises hand* a quick sugestion! mabe you can soc the boss to look like the REAL biolizzard! thanks for your time.

unique said:
this level is just awsome! Also, i didn't know eggman was a lizzard either! mabe he mutated into one?
THAT'S why he needed the Chaos Emeralds.

SOCs can't do full-scale mod things. Just object stuff.

Chaos said:
unique said:
THAT'S why he needed the Chaos Emeralds.

SOCs can't do full-scale mod things. Just object stuff.
oh,thanks chaos! I need to study about socs more. how about forcing skin to shadow like in sonic adventure 2? because its shadow boss level...

no,i mean automadicly having shadow added and then force skin OR host a netgame with shadow and this wad and then force skin. got it?

Can't be done without MD2s, custom hitboxes and AI beyond soccing. Big bosses can be done in SRB2 in other ways, but you can't replicate anything from other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back