Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
Has any one been able to join the 24 hour game? I can't because I lack Dark Super Sonic.

The reason for the poll is because of being unable to find the wads needed to join.

If by boot you mean stop the server then yeah,because noone is gonna join for 24 hours!! :x

Oops, sorry. That 24 hour server is mine. I'll take out dark super sonic then. Unless of course you want to download it, but for now i will take it out. But other than that, few people joined. Well, now that you guys know that i'm the host, just feel free to drop me a PM if you encounter any problems and I will get right to it. :)

*bump* Okay, in order to produce more efficiency there are absolutely no wads in my server. Now anyone can join freely. :) Please vote "no" to keep my server from being banned now. :mrgreen:

Hey guys, I'm a friend of ATB and I'm voting against booting this server. This is because the original topic for debate has been nulled; there are no longer any special WAD requirements, and the server can be joined by anyone with the basic program.

Well, I don't think we need to carry out anymore complaints towards the server since it is now accessible to anyone. In my opinion the problem is solved.

srb2win.exe -dedicated is what you want, don't use a 'host bot'. It's just giving points away.

And it's wasting resources that you don't need.

Set a password and such with password enteryourpasshere, then login with login password.
Simple.

1. I only started playing net play a few days ago so don't expect me to know everything right away, I'm still learning.

2. That 'host bot' was just something temporary until I found out a better alternative.

3. I nixed the 24 hour server and the server I will host will only be up when I'm active. That also means no free points. That also rendered the topic useless since it is about a server that no longer exists.

So everything should be in order then. If not, just tell me.

I went on this server. i didnt have darkSS, silver or sashadow but somehow i got on. it took a while though.

Darkfire said:
I went on this server. i didn't have darkSS, silver or sashadow but somehow i got on. it took a while though.

You downloaded them from the server. The files are now in the "DOWNLOADS" folder in you SRB2 directory.

I know this topic outlived its point. but I'm not going to say "lock Please" because saying that doesn't get the topic locked. So I just leave it alone now.

There is no such thing as a "host bot". And this server is already "non-existent" anymore. At first, I was leaving my computer on 24-7 and leaving my player sitting there to keep it alive because I was trying to find a way to have just a bot that can actually play in there to keep the server online 24/7 but I found out that there is no way to do that. I was hosting this for a forum community that I go to, but I didn't mind if anybody joined. I was introducing some net play to the forum I go to, but there is not point. Nobody likes Sonic over there, maybe they think it is okay, but overall they diss him and recognize Sonic for his new games, not the classic ones that had an impact in the video gaming world, which is just one reason why I stopped this 24.7 server. Then I had wad files in my server, and then this topic came up with complaints, and I was unaware that the wad files I had were interfering, so I removed them forever so people can join with ease. That is yet another reason why I removed it. I learned a lesson and this topic is kaput.

Silver Da Hedgehog said:
Awww man!I voted yes!*bangs his head with a tree*

Usually if you vote wrong you can change it, but I don't know about this message board. I don't think this is Vbulletin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back