Thank You Admins, for the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lol'd so much.
gandob said:
I make a topic in Final Fantasy 12 to ask if Tifa! They said no Tifa. Hardness gone!

Erm...I know it was hilarious, but what WAS he implying?
He seemed pretty serious though...but why would anyone release all Pokemon with PKRS!

gandob said:
I make a topic in Final Fantasy 12 to ask if Tifa! They said no Tifa. Hardness gone!

I can't stop laughing. So hilarious. Somebody needs to make that their signature :P

I doubt he's from Japan, he blatantly ignored what someone posted in Japanese, saying "I am impressed."
Meh, I've had my fun messing with him, he can believe what he wants.

Is it just me or does this guy remind you of S.O.N.I.C? And yes, the Tifa quote was the funniest thing I've heard all day.

This:
gandob said:
Cannot fly on Machop to place with new Pokemon I am attack and beat.
And this:
gandob said:
Why I would Gandob banned? I make much valuable for all communities I have postings in. I fight for make new Pokemon and the voice of the playing heard. I warn of Pokemon Virus! I confirm Joker is made by the voice of Seth Green. I tell people Krogan Sandwich not delicious. I say Geno is most like not a Brawler, do no have high hopes for conserve your feelings. I am say yes leak opening roster is happen because Japan is say. I warn make a photography of Sander Cohen. I explain that Halo is a cool guy, even if his story is the failure. I am not understanding what you say, friend.

And Pokemon Virus is very bad. It made me do a big lose.
Were my favorites.

LOL. That was just quoted in a chatbox.

My favorite too.
gandob said:
*applauds Gandob*
You, sir, are made of win and gummy bears.

I am the taste of myself love!

Gandob, nobody dies in this game. Pokerus is NOT deadly. It is a minor infection, not unlike the common cold. Your pokemon will live, and never get it again when it goes away.

GO AWAY BURETOS PLEASE STOP LIES.

honestly i can not believe what i am seeing

I know what is it Nntido made a bad thing.

every single one of my pokemon got pokerus... they came out stronger for it.
Guess what, NONE of them died...

I guess you are a luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back