Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how you can some times fly in your dreams? Well I Actually fly a bit more frequently in my dreams and have complete control too. Makes it really easy to tell between dream and real life actually.

I find Sonic 06 decent but hat the game for having Elise as Sonic's Love interest. I mean come on! We already have Amy and Sally, why throw Elise in to the intercontinuity mix?

glaber said:
but that the game for having Elise as Sonic's Love interest.

Who's Elise?

more stuff...age!

33) I like daft punk, yet I usually only listen to one of their songs.
34) My dad used to work with John Bobot(the guy that made sonic), yet I have yet to ask if he know's Bobot's e-mail so I can ask him to contact Sonic Team for me(He's a good guy).
35) I know for a fact that every girl that Amy thinks is trying to "get" Sonic gets waffles of death on their plates. *shot for complete stupidness*
36) I only like mario games a little more than the sonic ones because mario games get better AR codes.

1. The first computer I've ever used was an Amiga (yup, pretty strange for a first machine for a five years old in 1998, isn't it?)
2. I've used more than ten OSes at least once
3. I learned my first bits of English from videogames
4. In middle school, I had a passion for making comic strips.

Well, this comes up to my mind for now...

More to come.

1: I was able to understand English quite a bit since I was 4, and I could fully understand it when I went 8. I had some problems with the accent, though.
2: Most of what I did at school was drawing. I start drawing new characters from artwork, then I customize them to my liking, and later I use them in comics.
3: I seem to be able to control my dreams. I can change the area to my liking, try to kinda fly by making swimming motions(funny how I can't swim, but I can fly), run at supersonic speeds without tiring, and even end my dream to wake up and go the bathroom to continue it later. Mix between day and real dreaming?
4: I'm at an amazing condition for someone who hardly sports. I don't get how a gamer that doesn't take much effort into training his body can be stronger than the average teenager, but I guess it happens.
5: I won't deny that there aren't powers high above us, and there might be a god or we might be able to fly our control our energy like in Dragonball Z, but you won't hear me saying they do exist either. I can't be sure, so I won't confirm anything.
6: In the early days, I hated Sonic(there weren't any 3D Sonic games by then), and saw him as another Crash Bandicoot. But when I was at a friend and played SADX, I got interested in it. Ever since SRB2 I bought SADX&SA2B and since then I became a Sonic lover. Still dislike the 2D Sonic games, though...I do like the newer Sonic games, but they keep disapointing me.
7: I think Mario, Sonic, and Kirby are the most original game characters ever. Sonic's based of a hedgehog, but he doesn't look it, let alone act like it. The Super Sonic is less original, though.

I Kinda have some more....
1. When im bored I go mental. (don't ask..)
2. all my dreams come true the next day, expt the ones you know are fake...
3.iI Tend to have anger issues *kills the guy next to him*
4. i hate the color red but i like mario...
5. my favorite color is pink (and im a boy)
6. my fav. character is Tails *Mauled by Tails Haters*
7. I Can play guitar faster than Van Halen *shot by Van Halen Fans*
8. I have a crush on someone... (on forum but not revealing)
9. I have a sugar rush off of cheese (the food not the drug)
10. Everyday i am hurt in some way that makes me cry
11. I love rock/metal.ect BUT I Hate RAP!!!!! *maimed by 50 cent*
12. i am addcted to videogames...
13 I Am very quiet in real life but im a chatterbox on the computer....
14. I Hate Rayman *disentagrated by Rayman fans*
15. almost everyone hates me.....*shot by the people tha love him*
16.My cats die in order of favorites for most to least...

XsoniccoreX (814) said:
21. I'm fairly intelligent yet my grades speak volumes otherwise.
I'm either too lazy or distracted to do work or if I get too far behind
I just quit caring...kinda like right now...

1.I have the ability to flip my eye lids up
2.sonic is my hero
3.I have dreams of sonic,NIGHTS,and me flying thought dreams and the world
4.when things get bad I say "oh dear god"
5.I'm not so great in math but I'm good at geometry
6.I love mixing up wads like hyper1.wad and chaosshadow.wad so shadow looks like hyper shadow from srb2jte
7.I love Wii so I get a good work out (I play Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games)
8.I can crack my fingers
thats pretty much it[/list]

For some reason, when ever I play a video game for about 4 hours straight, I go into a trance and I never respond to anyone correctly. "Can you clean your room?"(parent) 8 seconds later "uh?"(me.) I never break out of it until I get jumpy or something, and after that, I get a massive headache, and forget what happend before.

Sometimes, I think that I can talk with god by clues on the universe,for example: I think ''God, is that well''? and a lot of red cars pass in front of me (Obiously that is not well) (and I´m not religious)

hmm... things about my self:
1. My name originally for srb2 3 years ago ( which was when i began ) was silver, but I changed it to Sonic 2 and after joining I kept this name.
2. I watch youtube alot, mostly YTPs
3. I draw comics, but now i am not working on it as of now
4. even though i have been here for a long time; I can't map or make characters...sad really D:.
5. I hope to learn how to make games.

Yeah, things about me:
1. In this game, I hate Sonic, love Knuckles, and don't care about Tails
2. I have literally no idea how Doom Builder works
3. I'm also a Crash Bandicoot fan (first three games FTW!)
4. I was and still am scared of the Torso boss from TR1
5. My SRB2 1.09.4 folder used to have, like over 100 WAD's (be prepared for ME!)
6. I completely forgot how I joined in on SRB2
7. When I hear cool music I am completely going to ''live'' inside of it

Can't think of anything else right now...

1) I like Tg Stories.
2) Im Childish/Random most of the time.
3) When I'm alone (irl), I like to speak in english.
4) Im an Ace Combat Fan.
That's all.

3. I'm also a Crash Bandicoot fan (first three games FTW!)
Agreed, Even though, you missed Ctr and Cash Bash.

Last edited:
1.) I enjoy candlelight dinners and long walks on the beach.
2.) Great with kids.

Wait, this isn't a dating service?

Okay then...

1.) My home network is corporate level, including domain, active directory and exchange 2007, I'm installing a private telephone exchange for unified messaging in exchange soon. ^_~

2.) I have more female friends than male.

3.) In relation to the above, I am perfectly heterosexual.

I like to say kinky. It's so fun to say.
I like Tabasco, a hot sauce. A LOT. Dunno why.
I hate love movies. Those are the worst kind out there.
I like Mangos. It's the best fruit. Ever.
I have a sudden obsession with Godzilla lately.
I like Metal/Rock.
I hate most techno. Most.
I can make noises with my spine.
I can shake my entire body violently, which some people I know IRL call it a fake seizure.
I like to make up characters and stories for them. (NOT fan characters.)
I think that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back