Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My teddybear is older than I am.
I nickname my pokemon.
I live in a world where most 10 year olds occasionally struggle to read the word 'this' and 'the'.

I'm completely obsessed with the color red (almost everything I own is red, I have red contact lenses, and red hair gel!^^)

I'm an Atheist Jew.

And I kinda have a split personality -_-; (but who doesn't in this day and age?)

And I'm a Mega Man fanatic!^^

Oh, and I was born on mario day (i.e. Mar 10 = MAR10 )

• Let's see....
  • I'm thirteen years old.
  • I talk to myself alot.( That bugs most everyone. :eek: )
  • I hate, HATE :evil: Football the most out of all sports.
  • I wished that everything would be in my favorite color which happens to be RED.( Erik, I believe that must be your favorite color too. )
  • I randomly and oftenly put fictuous images in front of what I actually see.( Perhaps because I'm extremely bored with the real world. )
  • I can eat any type of food and enjoy it! :mrgreen: I guess I'm kind of oppertunistic like a racoon.
  • I love to hum and sound out old videogame music like Super Mario Bros. Theme and the Green Hill Zone music.
  • That's all I can think of.... well catch you on the flip side! 8)

I hate american football, but just because of the name, I call "soccer" football.

I kinda do that fictitious image thing... just that in my mind, I'm an anime character....

And I'm sure most people hum video game music here, I myself am partial to the music from Mega Man 3.

Erik the Red said:
And I kinda have a split personality -_-; (but who doesn't in this day and age?)
  • That's kinda' like me, I'm intellegent and kind, but at times I can be tough and mean. However, I do not get into fights at school. I can also seem weak one minute and the next, I'm a strong jerk. If my strength could be considered tough and strong. I wouldn't know... I don't like to get into a bunch of fights so I really haven't tested my strength that much.

Erik the Red said:
I hate american football, but just because of the name, I call "soccer" football.

I kinda do that fictitious image thing... just that in my mind, I'm an anime character....

And I'm sure most people hum video game music here, I myself am partial to the music from Mega Man 3.
Yeah... It's the American football that I hate.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Erik the Red said:
  • That's kinda' like me, I'm intellegent and kind, but at times I can be tough and mean. However, I do not get into fights at school. I can also seem weak one minute and the next, I'm a strong jerk. If my strength could be considered tough and strong. I wouldn't know... I don't like to get into a bunch of fights so I really haven't tested my strength that much.

That seems more to me like mood swings, I'm kinda like Venom in a way (except no aliens involved, and I'm not a superpowered villian).

If my two personalities were so contradictory, I'd be reffering to myself as "we"!^^

Erik the Red said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Erik the Red said:

That seems more to me like mood swings, I'm kinda like Venom in a way (except no aliens involved, and I'm not a superpowered villian).

If my two personalities were so contradictory, I'd be reffering to myself as "we"!^^
Yeah.... a certain emotion comes in at certain times. I really don't fight much, because I'm not most often the "fighting-type". But if I do fight I may be able to hurt somebody badly. Unless they're older than me.

I haven't read the rules to alot of things and haven't got banned...
I also enjoy pins and needles.

MBMB said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
MBMB said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
MBMB said:
I own a possesed rubix cube.
Ok.....now what?! A possessed Rubix Cube.......

One day when I woke up it had parly solved itself.
Whoa! Now that's creepy..... Unless someone is partly solving it , just to be screwing with your head.....

I doubt it, I have no siblings.
It probably could've been your parents that did that then....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back