Teleporters are not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to test the teleporters in new version of srb2 (2.1.10) and doesn't teleport me. may be fixed?

srb20196_zps72f0d77c.png

srb20197_zpse34dc9f9.png

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

in 2.1.8 works good

I tried to test the teleporters in new version of srb2 (2.1.10) and doesn't teleport me. may be fixed?
*PICTURES*
---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

in 2.1.8 works good
Does the sector have type 64 or 80. A really basic thing but at least that's now more oblicatory than before.

Last edited:
are no longer valid for the type 412 or 301?
They are the linedef types. You have to use them in the linedefs. (I mean 412 and 301) Sector type is a different thing that you have to put on the button that teleports you.

Last edited:
"My car's broken, come fix it!"

Please post the test WAD you made so we can look at it and see exactly why it isn't working. (But yeah, the most likely scenario is you forgot to give the sectors one of the Trigger Linedef Executor sector specials.)

are no longer valid for the type 412 or 301?

301 is an Each Time trigger.

Prior to 2.1.9, Each Time triggers were bugged and ignored the sector's trigger type. This was fixed, and as a side effect you must give the sector a proper Trigger Linedef Executor type or it won't work.

犬夜叉;758486 said:
301 is an Each Time trigger.

Prior to 2.1.9, Each Time triggers were bugged and ignored the sector's trigger type. This was fixed, and as a side effect you must give the sector a proper Trigger Linedef Executor type or it won't work.

well... i need to use continous trigger?

Put it to another linedef of your control sector (The sector where you've put the linedef executor), leave its tag to 0.

Then you're doing something else wrong. We can't really help you if you don't upload the WAD in question.

The things you have to fix:
The red sector has to have sector type 64 or 80.

There's two methods to fix the teleporting itself.
Method 1: Add thing type 751 (Teleport destination) to the center of the blue sector.

Method 2: Give the linedef type 412 flag Effect 3 and wrtite how many fracunits will it teleport by changing the linedef front texture offsets. Front X-offset means the change in X coordinates and front Y-offset means Y-change.

The things you have to fix:
The red sector has to have sector type 64 or 80.

There's two methods to fix the teleporting itself.
Method 1: Add thing type 751 (Teleport destination) to the center of the blue sector.

Method 2: Give the linedef type 412 flag Effect 3 and wrtite how many fracunits will it teleport by changing the linedef front texture offsets. Front X-offset means the change in X coordinates and front Y-offset means Y-change.

Thank you ORS! Method 1 works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back