• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Telekinetics teaser

Do you want this released?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yayayayayayayaya!

• Never!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video you made with the white tails looks cool.

That ability could be usefull.

It looks good so far I hope you realese it soon.

It could be useul if it made enemies it's used on get the missle flag, and then you made it work on enemies. You could make it kill other enemies, and smash into walls to kill it.

I honestly think it should work on more than gargoyles. Like, item boxes or something.

I wish you'd say it was alright to add it to a Silver.wad, because I want to add it to Nitro's Silver.wad. No point in crying over spilled milk, I suppose.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I honestly think it should work on more than gargoyles. Like, item boxes or something.
It'll work on anything effected by springs. Lemme know a way to make stuff other than gargoyals effected by springs, and I'll make it work on whatever that is.

Sykotic said:
I wish you'd say it was alright to add it to a Silver.wad, because I want to add it to Nitro's Silver.wad. No point in crying over spilled milk, I suppose.
Well now that's just too bad. I absolutely despise Silver, and don't want to help in any way to make a fully-functional Silver WAD. This already happened with Silver2/The A_SkullAttack psionics, and I don't want it to happen with this one. Hence why I'm delaying the release, despite the current version being perfectly acceptable.

Since we can't put it onto another wad without your permission you shouldn't have to worry about that, right?

Well im pretty sure alot of people will put it in a wad but just wont Release it, for example, i've made loads of wads and maps, but i've never Released any cause i play them with my brother on 2P mode

MAPS I HAVEN'T AND WILL NOT RELEASE

Big Brother UK House
SRB2 Musseum
Macdonalds
Swimming Center
My House (come on i bet someone has tried to make there own house)
space battle
space colony ARK

Lawl, lightdasher, like any of those were good.

And, uh, Draykon, why don't you just put this on a Silver character in the first place? Nitro's seems promising, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back