Teaching new players how to finish Co-Op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
static CV_PossibleValue_t playersforexit_cons_t[] = {{0, "One"}, {1, "All"}, {0, NULL}};

That should answer your question.

If PLAYERSFOREXIT were set to 1, and one of them lost all of their lives, would you stilll be able to complete the level with the remaining players?

What, you don't think we've compensated for instances like that? Of course you'd still be able to complete the level. =P

I'm not saying that to offend anyone or anything, I've just seen small things like that slip through the cracks before.

I just wanted to make sure.

Spazzo said:
What, you don't think we've compensated for instances like that? Of course you'd still be able to complete the level. =P

What if you have 5 people on the finish sign 2 people are away from the keyboard and you activate the Mystic Temple? (So you don't wanna use exitlevel.) What do you do? (Expect kick them.)What if the server host has playersforexit 1 and he is gone?

Well there is something worse, when you're playing mystic realm, activating temples..then a random guy joins when you're in aerial garden, when you are about to get the temple, the random guy finishes the level making you go "grrr"

I can tell, it has happened to me before.

Last time i checked, it was teamwork as long as everyone's fast enough.

I've had games on SigSev MS where we all teamed up to get to the finish, and stayed together. It wasn't exactly hanging out or roleplaying - although people can misinterpret it as that - and we finished the levels pretty fast, too.

My point? You can still cooperate without RPing and still complete the levels quickly. :P

Yeah, but the point is, i made up my own cooping style and waiting, without PLAYERSFOREXIT (Which we don't have right now, amirite?)

I was just wondering, with the PLAYERSFOREXIT thing, when you pass the sign would you stop moving and just have to sit there or F12 until everyone gets there, or will you be able to still move around and stuff, but with it still counting as if you've finished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back