• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

TankTest.wad *UPDATE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoatRack

Official Community CoatRack
Sonic Team Junior
Silent_Snipe said:
It looks cool but i think i have seen that tank somewhere but ehre

...Where? I just made this in about 2 days. Did you join my test server?

Senku Niola said:
Oh hey, lookie I see 1.1 crawla treads.

Bingo! you won $1000. *shot*

Now then... I would like some feed back on the wad,
like how it plays ect.

ola said:
Playing against the bots with this wad reminds me of this:
http://www.maidmarian.com/Tank.htm
Anyway, good wad! Why does it not work in single player? And why the metal knux picture?

I have no clue why it won't work in 1P. And the metalknux stuff is just place holders. >>

New beta will be out soon though :D

You might want to make it actually able to jump, cause right now it's inability to jump pretty much completely cripples it. And when you're underwater and you use a spring to get out, you end up immediately falling back in as soon as you reach the surface.

Freaky Mutant Man said:
You might want to make it actually able to jump, cause right now it's inability to jump pretty much completely cripples it. And when you're underwater and you use a spring to get out, you end up immediately falling back in as soon as you reach the surface.
You're right.
Crawlie, clawer, and cara are tank-like, but they can still jump.
Give the tank a booster or something to allow it to jump.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
Freaky Mutant Man said:
You're right.
Crawlie, clawer, and cara are tank-like, but they can still jump.
Give the tank a booster or something to allow it to jump.

New version can jump. You can get the new version in the first post.

Sorry for the Sendspace link.

To be quite honest, a centimeter high jump doesn't help very much at all. In fact, to get up even a short wall, you have to double jump at the peak of the first one, and even then it's the bare minimum you need to make the jump. And when you surface from the water, it's still not enough to make it up the cliffs on Sapphire Falls. You really have to increase the jump height to the normal value.

...It sorta does. But that's odd because I didn't even use a THZ turret for the base of the cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back