Tail's missing emblem. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: And Erick, I know exactly how you feel, I've been trying HARD to get 23 minutes. Right now, I'm on 30.

Well, it's all about finding shorter and faster ways of completing a level, as well as picking the right character to do the job.

I'm not sure how this is possible in ERZ 2 though -_-

Well, it's all about finding shorter and faster ways of completing a level, as well as picking the right character to do the job.

I'm not sure how this is possible in ERZ 2 though -_-
Right, I tried ERZ2 and did it in 6minutes. I'm about to try right now and get to atleast 4

Last edited:
You have to have great flying skills, and a few lives. You go through the knuckles path backwards (as I remember it). Its possible, I've gotten it.

I didn't even try to finish ERZ. I didn't even finished SRB2! I can't destroy Brak Eggman without being gooped before!

ERZ3 is pretty easy as Tails. What I do is: jump and hit his head before his first attack. I can get up to 3 hits from that. After the giant circular bullets, I hit him 3 times again, and by then, he should get rid of the middle platform. If I was lucky enough to still have the one ring, I simply fly to his head, hitting him, and when I land, I recollect the ring, and hit him again before I lose my invincible-ness. Repeat. Beat in less than 2 minutes.

ONTOPIC: I also had a problem when getting this emblem. I thought the path was the hard path, as I had not played this level with Knuckles at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back