Tails mech

SonicBlitz

Anyone who can make/or give ideas on making a tails mech md2 with abilities?I always wanted to be able to play as tails mech from sa2,like I did back in the day!It would be cool to see especially if we replace the enimies with sa2 enemies!Let me know if you have ideas or if you can help,I would like that.

Anyone who can make/or give ideas on making a tails mech md2 with abilities?I always wanted to be able to play as tails mech from sa2,like I did back in the day!It would be cool to see especially if we replace the enimies with sa2 enemies!Let me know if you have ideas or if you can help,I would like that.
There's this thing called Rule 15

Thanks for backing me up
Post automatically merged:

So,does anyone have ideas?I'll consider anything as an option,as long as its related to what the tails mech is.

I am also thinking of making it able to transform into tails plane from sonic racing transform,and into the car form from sa2.I might even make a super transformation for it,got any names.Btw this will be for Srb2 and srb2 kart,sa2b compatible

Last edited:
Hey Guys, SonicBlitz here. Lost my email password, so I've gotta use my new account. Sorry, this project will have to be put on hold for now. Thanks!

1711396614535.png
Model Reference

By the way guys, I also need to get a new PC, so wish me luck on that. Then I can find out how to set up the md2 or md3, as well as the player sprites and ability setup, like hover, transform, bullet shoot, laser, rockets, power punch surprise, and his flickies, as well as their own surprises! ;)
I will also add a health meter, and Health capsule. He will also have his car and a high speed rush ability with it to run things over!

To all model creators, if you want to make your own custom models for this guy, then feel free to do so, just add the link to the mod when it comes out, and make sure to add the transformations as well. Thanks!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back