• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tails Doll Pack *Includes Character, Music, and Graphics Wad

Should I get rid of the Sweatdrop?

• Don't only get rid of it, but also add more differences to each sprite! They all look too... sim.. i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replace it with something else...

• Just make each sprite look a little more different...

• But the sweatdrop is so shiny! Keep it!

• What's a Tails Doll? (Why am I even here if I don't know what one is?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I coulden't join and I had to go to bed and you said good night and yet it's moring in my time zone.

Oh and I cant host.

Quick! Hide your Amy's! Here comes TAILS DOLL!!!

Tails Doll V 4.0

If yuor wondering about the Amy comment, well, I couldn't figure out how to make a new box index, so I did the next best thing: Replace Amy's! For some reason, even though you get Tails Doll's life box when you play as him, you get the 1-up if you play as Amy after adding Tails Doll. I haven't checked to see what happens if you upload Amy first, or if you play as Tails Doll after adding (in this order) Tails Doll and Amy.

Next is a zip package, complete with music wad and graphics-replacement wad. So I need some information. I need a list of all the levels map names, What the other side of a sonic token looks like, and I need the names of the Starpost Lump and Emerald Token Lump. I'll try searching for those now, but it will go faster if you guys provide the information, and besides, I don't have access to some levels, along with one more thing: I already tried looking for pictures of sonic tokens, but I can only find the "S" side showing...

And PLEASE do not refer me to stars. They don't have a list of Levels and their corresponding Map numbers.

Edit:

Well, I managed to finish the music wad and find a picture of both the Token AND the item panel. Now can somebody please give me the name of the starpost (E.G. Is it STARA0, or is it SRPSA0, or is it STRPA0, ect.)

r u a softy or something cuz he is not scary. Ok mabye it is but not for me!

(looks at it)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KEEP IT AWAY :oops:

hee hee :?

So, does anybody know the name of the Starpost? Because I need it's name if I'm going to also make the other wads (A graphics-replacement wad and a music wad)

:Oh, and has anybody noticed my new avatar? *Shot* *Bricked* *Shot for saying Bricked*:

...Ignore everything that was in the colons...

EDIT: Oh, the music wad is done, but it takes bloody forever to upload for some reason. I think it might have to do with the fact that XWE changed the music files into type 0, but it still works fine in the game...

Starpost is STPT, specifically:
STPTA0 = normal
STPTB0 = Glowing (loops with STPTA0 to make flashing)
STPT(C to Q)0 = spining (played after being touched)

That help?

Edit: Oh and by the way:
DSSTRPST = Starpost sound

The tournament is canned on account of moronic security system.

And thanks for the starpost information!!!

EDIT: I figured out why the music file won't upload. It's 77.8 MB!!! 'm just wondering how the hell I made a music file that's bigger than SRB2 itself!!!

I even tried cleaning it up, but it wouldn't go down in size. How am I supposed to distribute something that big?

The Graphics pack replaces the monitors with those red emblems that you touch to get items in Sonic R. It also replaces the Star Posts with Sonic Tokens (I had to redesign them, though, so the sonic side is blue and faces the opposite way now.

The music pack contains these songs for these levels:

Can You Feel The Sunshine? (No Lyrics) - GFZ1 (Makes sense, doesn't it?)
Can You Feel The Sunshine? (Lyrics) - GFZ2 (Look at previous comment)
Super Sonic Racing (No Lyrics) - GFZ3 (It DOES have that sort of beat to it)
Living In The City (No Lyrics) - THZ1 (Their ARE factories in some cities, aren't there?)
Living In The City (Lyrics) - THZ2 (Again, look at previous comment)
Super Sonic Racing (No Lyrics) - THZ3 (Look at GFZ3's comment)
Work It Out (No Lyrics) - CEZ1 (Think about it: You have to WORK OUT puzzles, and this level is a bit of a puzzle...)
Work It Out (Lyrics) - CEZ2 (Yet again, look at above comment)
Super Sonic Racing (Lyrics) - CEZ3 (It makes sense, since it has the correct beat, and it IS the last boss)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 1 (If I even have to explain this...)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 2 (Look at previous comment)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 3 (Look at Special Stage 1's comment)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 4 (Look at Special Stage 1's comment)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 5 (Look at Special Stage 1's comment)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 6 (Look at Special Stage 1's comment)
Radiant Emerald (Lyrics) - Special Stage 7 (It IS the final special stage, isn't it?)

And:

Back In Time (Lyrics) - Desolate Wasteland Zone (It, personally, makes sense to me)

I just need to know how to get this file to NOT be 77.8 MB. I mean, if there wasn't a way, then SRB2 would be WAY bigger than 1.03 MB...

Shadowater said:
The Graphics pack replaces the monitors with those red emblems that you touch to get items in Sonic R. It also replaces the Star Posts with Sonic Tokens (I had to redesign them, though, so the sonic side is blue and faces the opposite way now.

The music pack contains these songs for these levels:

Can You Feel The Sunshine? (No Lyrics) - GFZ1 (Makes sense, doesn't it?)
Can You Feel The Sunshine? (Lyrics) - GFZ2 (Look at previous comment)
Super Sonic Racing (No Lyrics) - GFZ3 (It DOES have that sort of beat to it)
Living In The City (No Lyrics) - THZ1 (Their ARE factories in some cities, aren't there?)
Living In The City (Lyrics) - THZ2 (Again, look at previous comment)
Super Sonic Racing (No Lyrics) - THZ3 (Look at GFZ3's comment)
Work It Out (No Lyrics) - CEZ1 (Think about it: You have to WORK OUT puzzles, and this level is a bit of a puzzle...)
Work It Out (Lyrics) - CEZ2 (Yet again, look at above comment)
Super Sonic Racing (Lyrics) - CEZ3 (It makes sense, since it has the correct beat, and it IS the last boss)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 1 (If I even have to explain this...)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 2 (Look at previous comment)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 3 (Look at Special Stage 1's comment)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 4 (Look at Special Stage 1's comment)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 5 (Look at Special Stage 1's comment)
Radiant Emerald (No Lyrics) - Special Stage 6 (Look at Special Stage 1's comment)
Radiant Emerald (Lyrics) - Special Stage 7 (It IS the final special stage, isn't it?)

And:

Back In Time (Lyrics) - Desolate Wasteland Zone (It, personally, makes sense to me)

I just need to know how to get this file to NOT be 77.8 MB. I mean, if there wasn't a way, then SRB2 would be WAY bigger than 1.03 MB...

The music in SRB2 isn't in SRB2win, it's in music.dta, which is 56.1 MB. Try using ogg instead of mp3. It's a much more practical format.

I still don't know how to change something into OGG format...

Should I switch the types of these from being music to being wav. files?

EDIT: I still need the name for the monitor bases. I managed to center everything, so now it looks great. It's just that I changed Tails Doll's box index to 4, because you can't use Zim in the main game anywyas. The only problem is that the graphics for Tails Doll's 1-ups aren't replade. Oh well. And one last thing: The music file has been reduced to 60.2 MB. Is there a free fle host that will take files that big?

Good-Night!!!

Super Sonic racing seems more like for Super Sonic music I say the diamond Level for Boss music or at least for Final Boss music and the credits music for the regular boss music.

Nice

Nice wad Shadowater :D

But, I heard a rumor by a player that this wad got rid of my other wads. Now could this be true? I bet he was tricking me, like all tailsdoll-haters...

Edit 2.0

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING DOWNLOAD IS 60.1 MB IN SIZE!

The Apocalypse is nearing;
The Horror has begun;
Tails Doll is complete, you see;
So run, run, run!

DOWNLOAD 1.0: Tails Doll Pack

It contains (In seperate wads):
-Tails Doll (I'd be an idiot if I didn't include that)
-Graphic Replacements (I made them from scratch; the wings on the item monitor are the only thing taken from Sonic R)
-Music Replacements (I said what they were earlier)

Also:

-A read-me (Well? Do what it says and READ IT!!! *Shot*)

So, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back