Tails Chao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why but neutral (Yes, I learned how to spell neutral) is my favorite. It seems..... nice. Anyways, as for abilitys of it i belive it should have the sparkles like Senku and Nitro Wad. Thats all I thought of for now.

Sath the metal hedgehog said:
Don't know why but neutral (Yes, I learned how to spell neutral) is my favorite. It seems..... nice. Anyways, as for abilitys of it i belive it should have the sparkles like Senku and Nitro Wad. Thats all I thought of for now.
i think it should run really fast as if its run stat was really high :) P.S. i am new here

wiiman said:
Sath the metal hedgehog said:
i think it should run really fast as if its run stat was really high :) P.S. i am new here
Yeah that would be cool. Hm i don't get why you'r qoute thingy didint work.... Oh well, maybe swim too for the swim stat? Possibly a small fly from a low fly stat. =\

Request....

Can you make the Sonic and Knuckles Chao?

There's like, you know, lots of chao. Don't stop at Tails Chao! You can decide what to do next also!

well, i think, you should use your imagination, make a custom chao. I'd like to see a Blitz Chao. (for those who dont know what they are, its a dark chao with blue instead of red :mrgreen: ) heres a site, search under Blitz and Guardian Chao (not advertising) http://www.chaogame.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back