• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tails Chao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheese said:
You have to have the OBJCTCFG for him to not replace Sonic's sprites. Although I'm not to sure about that.
No, you need the s_skin lump. Check the wiki to learn how to set it up. You can also write whatever you want on the PLAY part.

Thanks Chaos Zero.Is that Stewie on your avatar?EDIT:How do you import your S_SKIN from NotePad?

Okay I made the sprites and put the S_SKIN first and OBJCTCFG at the bottom.If thats wrong so far tell me.Do I have to rename the PLAYA things or can I leave it the same?The reason I'm saying this cause if I try to test TailsChao I get,we all well know,Signal_Handler():Segmant Violation.Can you try and help me?

Stuff like the life icon, life text and charcter select picture go first. Then the S_SKIN, then the OBJCtCFG, then the sprites, then anything else.

Also, yeah, you can rename your sprite lumps to whatver you want them to be.

xwelumpnamechangeto3.png

In this wad (which I probably won't make sprites for so don't count on getting it), I named my sprite lumps BLAZ, and the wad works fine.

It can be a txt file. The wad I used in that picture doesn't have one though. You only need OBJCTCFG if you want to play as that character in Singleplayer without using Devmode or Splitscreen.

So just make a txt file called OBJCTCFG, put all your configurations in there and import it into your wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back