SykoBase.wad Build 2357 - Beta 5 Public Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you Knuckleheads don't doubt the fact that i gave Mint Permission to release it to the Public, so I'm telling you I DID!

Tell me any Glitches you may find, and Be sure to play in JTE for the full experience ;) Suitable for OpenGL in the Normal EXE too. A lot of Teleports don't work in the Warp Zone, so don't bug me about that. Finally, see if you can find the Secret Zone in here too =3

If you find it, don't tell anyone Please =3

EDIT- SAVE AS PEOPLE!

Ummm... When i Click the Link there lots of letters and ¢£¤¥¦§ <-- That :? .
Next time, say that we need to use right click and "save as".

Hmm... no download problems for me.

What browser do you use, Twilight?

EDIT:

What is going on? I get 1 map with no enemies, "teleports" that go nowhere, and inescapable parts of the level. Total crap.

It's supposed to be for Hangouts (NOT HOSTED ON THE SERVER) and It's Unfinished. Geeze man, this was to get people to stop whining about how they wanted it, just make a release Now, BLAH BLAH BLAH!

EDIT-Twilight, I guess in Ultimate Deafed Jettys are non-existent. I tested this in Hard Mode, not Ultimate. And thanks for tellling me about the Barrier, I'll get righ on that.

No Problem, but it was good for a laugh. I got frighted after i seen him and shooting like a berserk on me :wink: But the Map is really Cool, remembers me a bit to Sa City from Jason.
EDIT: Yea i readed it on editing. Just wanted to say that because its my personal estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back