Syko.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
Taunts are NOT MADE TO ANNOY! People just think that and abuse taunts.
JTE.wad said:
I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! VICTOREEEEEEEE!
In short: Taunts suck.

I think the game should be set so that characters only taunt when they actually hit something. That seems like a better use for it from my standpoint.

Zeshiro said:
I'll Begin said:
Taunts are NOT MADE TO ANNOY! People just think that and abuse taunts.
JTE.wad said:
I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! VICTOREEEEEEEE!
In short: Taunts suck.

I think the game should be set so that characters only taunt when they actually hit something. That seems like a better use for it from my standpoint.
You can already do that. Set your taunts to Victory sounds instead and it'll play one of those when you kill another player.

No they don't, If he mean when you hit them not kill them. Its very rare to listen to victories.

Every taunt is okay, except for the button taunt. Simply because you can overuse button taunts, and totally annoy. I'd say hearing a character say "I PWNED YA" when he/she kills you is already the top of annoyance. Continuous use of 4 annoying sounds goes far above that.

There should be a STARTTAUNT thingy, though. When a level starts, the character will say something. Maybe a ENDTAUNT too. When you hit the endlevel sign, he will scream something out like "HAHA, ME FASTER TAHN U!!1!1!"

Ah....such annoying thoughts...

First of all, I do believe that the proper name of that server is "SRB2FFH"
Second, the link DID work back when this WAD was uploaded. However not only was that a time back, but this WAD is being recreated anyway. So just wait for the new version >_>

Draykon said:
.....the link DID work back when this WAD was uploaded. However not only was that a time back, but this WAD is being recreated anyway. So just wait for the new version >_>

Someone crush this rock that people have been living under and make a GODDAMN STICKY saying that "supersanctuary.com" is down.

I would like to get a copy of this version of Syko.wad, though.

sonic: well im fast ur not hahaha
knux: well im stupid hahaha
tails: i can fly hahaha
darkdevil: shut up sonic u know im faster :evil:
amy: im cute :P
sonic:die!!!!!! amy
knux:die!!!!!!!! amy
tails:die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amy
darkdevil:all of u die ill kill u so shut up so i can kill u k haaaaaaaaaa peace and quiet :D

What the..

darkdevil said:
sonic: well im fast ur not hahaha
knux: well im stupid hahaha
tails: i can fly hahaha
darkdevil: shut up sonic u know im faster :evil:
amy: im cute :P
sonic:die!!!!!! amy
knux:die!!!!!!!! amy
tails:die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amy
darkdevil:all of u die ill kill u so shut up so i can kill u k haaaaaaaaaa peace and quiet :D
What the hell?That has nothing to do with this topic.This is a spam

That looks so good i could shred myself in a paper shredder...
*Grinding*
*broken*
Nope! howabout it look so good i could sash my head against it
OW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back