supersanctuary help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to download any wads from that site,
it always takes me to the main page,
does anybody know how to stop it taking me to the main page? :x

Sorry extreme starfox your out of luck if you ask me for help but maybe ssntails knows something. 8)

Try using the updated one, in the "Hey! What's up with the flatfilehost?" topic. For soem reason, it won't allow me to register. I get some error.

It says:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File exists in /home/nuvolett/public_html/sss/srb2ffh/includes/functions.inc.php on line 20
Unable to create user folder for userid: 2. Check directory permission. Registration halted. User not registered.

:? ? i mean when i click on a wad download from this forum that has been uploaded to supersanctuary, it always takes me to a search engine.

Just like the previous FFH, this one did not like being transferred or upgraded. God why can't people make DECENT scripts for a god damn change?

I'm quite fed up with these scripts giving me the finger at every turn. I may just delete this FFH off when we get the new server and start over again.

EDIT: Registration bug fixed. If another thing happens to go wrong, I'm deleting the FFH. Back everything up. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back