Super SRB2 Kart Z =NOT EXACTLY CANCELED=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mediafire seems to be broken so I can't get the latest music, could you supply another link to the music please? I wanna get the latest music.

Edit:Waited a day and then it worked, so Mediafire must've been screwing up the first time I tried.

Last edited:
Known Bugs:

• Red shells don't go after people ahead of you yet
  • Bomb shields can omnisplode
  • Triple Shell shields sometimes kill themselves somehow
  • Rain causes extreme lag in large netgames
  • Digital Dimension forceskins to Sonic
  • Post-race places all reset to "1st" on the HUD
  • Triple Mushrooms are consumed down to two if held when a third triple-shell is thrown

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm kinda new here and I just downloaded this mod today, but every time I try to join an online game I keep getting this error talking about I am missing a k_WeatherFix.wad. Any way I can fix this, I don't want to play this game alone :(

Well, after all I've tried to do for this mod, it seems I'm still missing from the contributor/co-author list. Not to be a drag but, I did help you out by putting in some maps and the Block Fort textures for a map that will be in later on. Oh yeah, you added in Banshee Boardwalk. A lot earlier than I thought you would, to be honest. I wasn't completely done it, but it's playable and works with the new checkpoint system so I won't badger about it :P

I thank you for helping me help you make this project something big Zarro, and I'll make plenty more maps than that :)

EDIT: Wait, who called them "bugs" in the first place.

That's quite a story Iceman, it dates back to the old computers like the ENIAC. One time the machine would not work well, and produced some errors in calculation. So the technicians opened the machine to find out there was a moth in the machine that was messing up all the vaccum tubes. And thus, it was called a "bug" in the system. Yep, true story!

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm kinda new here and I just downloaded this mod today, but every time I try to join an online game I keep getting this error talking about I am missing a k_WeatherFix.wad. Any way I can fix this, I don't want to play this game alone :(

>2012
>Not allowing players to download minuscule wads from your servers.

Are you guys kidding me?

>2012
>Not allowing players to download minuscule wads from your servers.

Are you guys kidding me?
Whats funnier is how you've yet to notice that downloading is off by default, so most OP's don't really care until they notice it is.

By the way, there's also a bug where if you have triple items in use and then use the last one while you have a second batch of triple items, then it'll use one of the secondary triple items at the same time( putting it down to two of that item), yet it's effect will not activate.

Though I think this usually happens when the secondary item is Triple-Shrooms. I'm not too sure about shells or bananas though.

Wait. This has canyon rush? DOWNLOADING! BTW, if chezz is willing some modifications to PlanetR, it would work well in the official rotation.

if chezz is willing some modifications to PlanetR, it would work well in the official rotation.

I don't think any modifications can save that level. If anything, I'd have to remake it which I have considered, but it won't happen anytime soon since I'm lacking ideas for it.

Yeah... I know...
But I do still like it. Well, that aside, It would be cool if there was a hub to choose the cups in this mod. ö

Whats funnier is how you've yet to notice that downloading is off by default, so most OP's don't really care until they notice it is.

Do you mean "Allow Wad Downloading" in the options? Even when I turn that on and try to join an online game I still get the error.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Oh wait, I didn't know you was talking to me, Thanks for the help :D

The server admin has to turn it on for it to work.

EDIT: OMG WE POSTED AT THE EXACT SAME TIME CHAO!

Last edited:
Any idea why I get a SigSegv when joining servers? :S (And nobody can join mine.. presumably a sigsegv but it doesn't say..)

Also that ice track is broken, I do laps but nothing happens. :<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back