Super Sonic Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, would this one even take a search button?
Collect 50 rings and use the jump-dash... Fine, collect 50 rings and thok.

Why do people keep asking that question?! Shouldn't it be obvious!? It's like the Genesis games. Get 50 rings and hit Jump in midair!

Problem: I got all emeralds, even got 100 rings, and still, jump twice, no super sonic :? what do I do?

You need sonic, sonic is the only released character that can turn super, except my recolour (Trademark of Ree-c is damn bored productions) and super mystic sonic's "Extra sonic form".

im using sonic, have all emeralds, more than 100 rings, unlocke EVERYTHING, and still, jump button and thok, no super.

No, he doesn't. He just needs to turn super in the same game in which he got all the emeralds, since Level Select is broken and you can't play as Super Sonic otherwise.

Im using 1.08 if that helps any. And Im using SA-SRB2. But I even did it in normal srb2, yet , no progress.

No, just wait until 1.09.4 is out. Then you "re-get" all the emeralds.

=P

Just don't delete/overwrite your gamedata.dat file later on while updating, and you'll be able to play as Super Sonic by using the Level Select.

Neo, he just said that he's using 1.08, so Level Select won't let him keep the emeralds.

In 1.08, the emeralds only last until the end of that game. If you start a new Single Player or Mutliplayer game, you lose the emeralds. In 1.09 to 1.09.2, emeralds are saved after you've beaten the game with them. They will also be saved in 1.09.4.

... as super sonic or as tails? :P

Super sonic flight: Jump into the air and WHILE MOVING(in the air) press and hold the spindash button. Super sonic will hover in the air as long as you continue to move around (in the air).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back