Super Snactuary- DOES IT EXIST?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnargle

Now here's a thing. Whenever I click a link with Super Sanctuary in the address, the link redirects to a page called super sanctuary, but its one of those stupid search pages. Is it just that my computer is terrible? Or is it that the website has been shut down?
Please help!

I think we need to set up a "YouSRB2" where users can post their WADs, kind of like YouTube.

SSNTails said:
I think we need to set up a "YouSRB2" where users can post their WADs, kind of like YouTube.
It would be nice if SRB2 could download wads from the internet instead of from the host when you join.

Shuffle said:
It would be nice if SRB2 could download wads from the internet instead of from the host when you join.

That WOULD be nice, if downloading wads to Srb2 was like downloading songs and movies with iTunes, only it would be free, and it would also be cool if you could play Srb2 while wads were being downloaded.

Play the wads while you're downloading them? That's not even remotely possible.. half of the textures/sprites/level/whatever else would be missing and the game would crash. XD

DashFox2007 said:
That WOULD be nice, if downloading wads to Srb2 was like downloading songs and movies with iTunes, only it would be free, and it would also be cool if you could play Srb2 while wads were being downloaded.

You're obsessed with macintosh, aren't you? :\

Yeah, let's play levels with the half of vertexs and linedefs missing :D -Come on, touch the freaking exit! - I can't, it's downloading, the sector is missing...

On a more serious note, who would fund the YouSrb2? And wouldn't there be a way to build it into the SRB2FFH?

Shuffle said:
SSNTails said:

Yes, maybe SRB2 could act like a search engine at "youSRB2" and download wad's you're looking for. Post that in the "Suggestions for 1.1" Topic, Shuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back