Super Smash Bros Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Pichu. He was faster, and his right/left-B move was more effective than Pikachu's and even though he lost damage I could put up with it and win sometimes.

Pichu is the one of the fastest people in the game. He also has fast moves and a good jump. His dance is a bonus.

TrueTenguMan said:
sonic260 said:
hannahthehedgecat said:
I like Melee because Pichu (the cutest pokemon EVAH!!!) is in it.

Pichu Failed

Seriously! Why the heck does anyone like the Pikachu clone! It was a major disadvantage in fights because of the most obvious reason is that almost every time it uses and attack, it hurts itself, making it an extremely easy kill. Why Nintendo thought that was a good idea I can't understand.

*More fangirls......

*save money

*High demand of Furrys
I stand by what I said

Melee was okish, but it wasn't like uber awesome. The stages wern't that bad, although they had to add the crappy melee ones to brawl (the only decent ones were Hyrule Temple, Big Blue, and Green Greens, all the others I didn't like much especially the annoying Jungle Japes. There's too many clones in melee, and SSE wasn't very good. Race to the finish was a lol momnet, as I could do it if I had a blindfold on. Simple really. The only thing which kept me intrested in melee until I got brawl was the multiplayer in the decent melee stages e.g. Fountain of Dreams, Onett, the other DK stage (don't know what that stage is I haven't played melee in a while)

Melee was fun. I kind of disappointed to have no Roy (Friend played as him mostly), but overall, I prefer Brawl. Even kept our favourite maps (Final Destination, Temple and Corneria).

I played Melee for years before Brawl came out. Then after a few months of Brawl, I went to play Melee, and... I don't know what happened. The style is so different, and it felt like a lack of characters. I thought about it and wondered how I had been playing it for so long without being bored , and it was the challenge of it with all the lies. "Beat Classic on the highest difficulty with one life and no continues and you unlock Sonic lololol" and what not. You knew he wasn't there but you kinda wanted to see if you could actually do it, you know?

sonic260 said:
TrueTenguMan said:
sonic260 said:
hannahthehedgecat said:
I like Melee because Pichu (the cutest pokemon EVAH!!!) is in it.

Pichu Failed

Seriously! Why the heck does anyone like the Pikachu clone! It was a major disadvantage in fights because of the most obvious reason is that almost every time it uses and attack, it hurts itself, making it an extremely easy kill. Why Nintendo thought that was a good idea I can't understand.

*More fangirls......

*save money

*High demand of Furrys
I stand by what I said

LOL, B-NOOBZ.

Actually most of Pichu attacks dont hurt him, I can tell them all right now:

FACING RIGHT:

A
RIGHT-A
DIAGONAL DOWN RIGHT-A
DIAGONAL UP RIGHT-A
DASH-A
DOWN-A
UP-A
SMASH UP-A
GRAB-HIT
GRAB-BACK LAUNCH
GRAB-UP LAUNCH
AIR-A
AIR UP-A
DOWN-B (When you have a solid floor above you)

Do I need to say more?

I hated that level. It was just another battlefield with soft and calming music ajnd I am not a calm person so I didnt like it at all. I'm mad right now.

The problem is that levels in Brawl are just ¨TOO CHEAP¨. Best Examples:

Halberd: Remove the backgreound and what do you get? A Simple plataform above another!.
Lylat Cruise: Same problem as Halberd.
Frigate Orpheon: Even though it flips sometimes, the stage is just too flat, and sometimes you can be getting back to the plataform just when the stage flips and the stage can end just above you!

Blue Warrior said:
Frankly, I don't know why everyone's complaining about Brawl's graphics. The character models look better than that of Melee's, and the stages are at the very least on par with Melee's stages, so that should be satisfactory enough for anyone.

I think I might have liked melee's characters more because of the gloss, and that they looked like the original characters. I still like the OOT style Link more!
Oh. I doubt anyone's noticed because I'm probably the only one who plays as her, but they downgraded Peach's double jump horribly.
Stages? I dunno. I think melee's had a much better design and related to the game it came from more. I think Brawls stages might have been a little cramped to me. The final Destination in melee was SO much bigger than the one in Brawl. Brawls is unplayable to me.
And this one will seem stupid, but I liked doing the alternate music cheat in melee. I love codes everyone else is too oblivious of the nternet to find them. heh...

the number 1 thing i hate about brawl is lucario aura rage thing where when he takes more damage he pwnz more....and i hate my friends online friend gamma

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
It's a form of risk vs. reward. It's a powerful technique in character and level design.

Mewtwo VS. Lucario
who will win???

They both are clones to one attack, and that would be their B attack.

TrueTenguMan said:
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
It's a form of risk vs. reward. It's a powerful technique in character and level design.

Mewtwo VS. Lucario
who will win???

They both are clones to one attack, and that would be their B attack.

If fought by a computer (the way real character would fight) I dont think the fight would have a similar style because Mewtwo and Lucario are so different when it comes to weight, defense, attacks and launch range, in my opinion mewtwo wold win snce his down A has more range, and his smash down A makes such a high launching, and overall Mewtwo can teleport (Usefull against undodgable attacks), the only disadvantage is that his normal A combo makes a constant and weak damage wich I dont ike that much.

Lucario's double team is pretty handy, and almost acts as mewtwo's teleport. I think Lucario would win, since he HAS a final smash.

Thats easly dodgable with Mewtwos teleport, simply wait on a side of the stage and when he launches his final smash, teleport to dodge and run to the other side.

Like two dodges (Shield + Right/Left) at any direction he can teleport. Being impossible to hurt (does not go through walls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back