Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must you do that? It's really kindof easy for us to look on the blog and se--

Wait a second, no they didn't. What are you smoking boy?

Draykon, they're pulling another Yoshi. They're showing Peach or Peach-related elements in other entries, but they didn't put up her actual character entry yet.

My bet is that her entry will come up next update. With that cinematic they already kinda revealed her.

I wouldn't be so sure. Those could easily just be for use in trophies.

Then again, Sheik was a major gameplay element, so I doubt they'd ditch him. Ganondorf on the other hand, may or may not show up. Guess we'll hafta wait and find out.

No, it's fake. Compare it to the real image on smashbros.com. They look somewhat similar, but the original didn't bear any resemblance to Sonic's head (It looked more like a blue arrow with a white dot on the side). Not to mention, on a close zoom you can tell that the top outline of Sonic's head escapes the monitor. I also doubt you would be able to get that much detail just by sharpening the image.

Draykon said:
I wouldn't be so sure. Those could easily just be for use in trophies.

Then again, Sheik was a major gameplay element, so I doubt they'd ditch him. Ganondorf on the other hand, may or may not show up. Guess we'll hafta wait and find out.

Note that in my post I never said they were playable characters. I just said their designs were submitted for Brawl usage in some form or fashion. :)

Is it just me, or are the items becoming less and less useful? The banana peel, the pitfall, the smoke ball...

Oh like Melee's items where all that usefull

The spinny-thingy...The paper fan...Mr.Saturn

EDIT: I just zoomed into and sharpened the image that shadowrulz0 talked about...nope...no Sonic logo

I have to say that I disagree with you Spazzo. The banana peel could actually be a... never mind, it's crap. The pitfall could actually be a good item. I don't like the fact that you can hit someone with it though. It can be good for dealing some damage if people forget where it is at. The smoke ball, I'm not so sure about. It might be good, to a certain degree, but if your playing with computors/people with good eye sight, then it's darn near useless, like Togepi's night shade.

That is an absolutely disgusting piece of trash. I hope it doesn't mislead too many people. >_>

I'm honestly sick of all the people making up lame rumors that Sonic is in Brawl.

I have an idea. Let's all be patient and wait until the game comes out, to see if he's included! Yeah.

That is old, and also a rumor. Do you realise that Nintendo hasn't said anything or given any hints that Sonic will be in the game? All that stuff you have seen are rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back