Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've added a new character.

ike.jpg

From Fire Emblem, Ike appears! The fact that he can wield a two-handed sword with a single hand is a testament to his magnificent strength.

He brings his special move "Aether" with him as he crashes the Brawl party. Try for a single-stroke finishing blow with his mighty blade!

Marth and Roy shouldn't be gone if you ask me. They were the first characters from fire emblem on super smash bros.

But Earuto, if we bring back Marth and Roy, we'd have a bunch of clone characters, which is what Nintendo is trying to avoid in the first place. Sadly, people are just going to have to get used to Ike, it seems.

Man that sucks. Roy was my 2nd best and favorite character. The good part is that they kept my top character fox. Now Wario will have to be my 2nd fav.

Whee...new Fire Emblem character. Now Nintendo, put in Lyn and I'll never leave my house again after purchasing this game ^_^()

That would actualy be pretty cool, but a Nintendog has already been announced as one of those helper things, but playing ad the dog from Duck Hunt, that would be awesome.

The way I see it, Ike will be replacing Roy. I dunno, his gameplay sounds like it'll be completely different from either of those two, and since we don't want redundant characters, we'd stick with the more popular character - that being Marth, of course.

Either way, Fire Emblem stage update. You've seen it in the trailers, both inside and outside, but have you seen it... UNDERGROUND?

...well, no, neither have I. And the brown blur they use to illustrate "underground" isn't very specific, as he leaves you to find it out on your own. Whoopee.

Shadow Hog said:
The way I see it, Ike will be replacing Roy. I dunno, his gameplay sounds like it'll be completely different from either of those two, and since we don't want redundant characters, we'd stick with the more popular character - that being Marth, of course.

Either way, Fire Emblem stage update. You've seen it in the trailers, both inside and outside, but have you seen it... UNDERGROUND?

...well, no, neither have I. And the brown blur they use to illustrate "underground" isn't very specific, as he leaves you to find it out on your own. Whoopee.

The Fire Emblem stage is probably the same one they cut from melee.

That mode looks pretty badass. Finally, I can beat up some hammer bros and bullet bills in a Smash Bros. game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back