Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well getting back to what SMS was saying I would like to see some levels listed here :
-Animal Crossing Stage
-Wii Sports Stage (Like dodging the balls on a tennis court with Mii's trying to hit you.)
-Some Classics brought back as unlockables
-Excite Truck Stage (Evil flying trucks trying to run you over, something like Mute City but better.)
-IF Sonic is in the game a good portrayl of some of his past levels.
-A giant Wii console that you would fight on
-Fighting in the Mii parade plaza with Mii's getting in your way

Right now thats all I can think of. Wonder what some other people want for stages? :wink:

Super Smash Bros Brawl

I read Super mystic sonic's post and I was thinking that it would be cool if your Mii could be playable in the game and the strength's and weaknesses of your Mii would depend on the fitness age stats from your Mii's Wii Sports profile.

Edit: I just also thought of something else. What if Link had the ability to transform between his normal form and his wolf form kinda like Zelda does between her and Sheik.

I dont know, Link might become a bit of a weird character in terms of playability if they had to make each of his forms weaker, purely to balance the sheer number of things you can do with two different forms along with different speed, strength and jump height.

I saw the preview on youtube. I think fox looks the coolest and have the coolest battle pose ever on the game, Fox looks like he has nice close's in the next-generation of game history

Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

Mastakirby said:
I read Super mystic sonic's post and I was thinking that it would be cool if your Mii could be playable in the game and the strength's and weaknesses of your Mii would depend on the fitness age stats from your Mii's Wii Sports profile.

Nah, I was just saying you should be able to replace anybody's head with your Mii character's one, and keep the same powers of the original character.

Or Miis could be custom characters.

*Beaten down by a million everybody-seems-to-think-every-fighting-game-should-have-custom-characters-ever-since-Soul Calibur III trolls.*

I think maybe some Dragonball Z characters might make it to Brawl. I mean, DBZ is all about fighting, so it might be that they'll add somebody. Meh, but then, what moves would they have?

Anybody thinking Wario would get some moves from the Warioware games?

Super mystic sonic said:
I think maybe some Dragonball Z characters might make it to Brawl. I mean, DBZ is all about fighting, so it might be that they'll add somebody. Meh, but then, what moves would they have?

*Forms an angry, DBZ hating mob to beat up SMS for daring to suggest that demonic idea.*

Eww... Dragon Ball...

Super mystic sonic said:
I think maybe some Dragonball Z characters might make it to Brawl.
Considering that the head honcho explicitly said "NO MANGA CHARACTERS!!!1!!1!" while they were accepting submissions for fan-desired third-party characters, I can say quite certainly that no DBZ characters will come in and kick ass with their power levels that are OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.

Bigboi said:
Phlap said:
Sonic vs Knux in a good fighting game at last.
That would be good.

a_med_fighters.jpg

Teh Fightersiz teh rool.

Shadow Hog said:
Super mystic sonic said:
I think maybe some Dragonball Z characters might make it to Brawl.
Considering that the head honcho explicitly said "NO MANGA CHARACTERS!!!1!!1!" while they were accepting submissions for fan-desired third-party characters, I can say quite certainly that no DBZ characters will come in and kick ass with their power levels that are OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.

Yeah, but still, part of me actually wants to see Mario jump on Goku's head right after he spends an entire season going Stuper Sayin eleventytleve.

Super mystic sonic said:
But Mario dies when he jumps on spiky stuff. Spikes, Bowser's horns, spiky Goomba's, spiky saiyans, pencils, and all that spiky stuff.

Not if he has the Spike Jumper badge.
>.>
<.<
MARIO>DBZKTHXBYE

Mario: Lets-a-go!! *Jumps on Gokus head squashing him and getting 100 points*

Although couldent he just use his hammer if for some reasons Mario had no accsess to Paper Mario badges? I mean that would work and hurt.

Whackjob said:
Mario: Lets-a-go!! *Jumps on Goku's head squashing him and getting over 9,000 points*

Fixed.

That reminds me, for some reason I really want to see Ryu from Street Fighter in it.

Shu said:
Whackjob said:
Mario: Lets-a-go!! *Jumps on Goku's head squashing him and getting over 9,000 points*

Fixed.

That reminds me, for some reason I really want to see Ryu from Street Fighter in it.
Yeah, Ryu is a very good candidate for Capcom's "representative" Brawl, besides Mega Man. The thought of going all out with Hadouken projectiles in a Smash Bros. game is good.

If Dan Hibiki got in instead, though... That would be the biggest amount of win EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back