Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omgz this color the forum is so distacting yet hilarious at the same time.

I feel: Happy, yet a little bit guilty, astonished, amused, and a little bit hungry all at the same time.

Would it be useful to point out to the people your talking to these days.

Earuto said:
Omgz this color the forum is so distacting yet hilarious at the same time.

I feel: Happy, yet a little bit guilty, astonished, amused, and a little bit hungry all at the same time.

Would it be useful to point out to the people your talking to these days.

But then we would have excess quotes, like the one you see here.

You wouldn't have to qoute, all you would have to do is respond to them by using....

@

All I have to be like is to out @(name) and they would know who I or someone else is talkin to.

Have any of you guys tried Intense mode on the SSE yet? If so, how far have you gotten in it? I'm about half-way through the final stage myself. Also, what is your team? I use Meta Night, Fox, *Spoilers* Marth, GD *end*

Insert Name Here said:
I'm still attempting Boss Battles on Intense.
I made it to Tabuu 3 times and lost. *T.T*

Same here. I made it to tabuu and was one hit off. Then he did that move in mid-air and I dodged all of them, except the last one!

lol o hay guyz, so apparently I'm an unlockable character in Brawl, although I haven't actually unlocked myself. I hear you're supposed to send 1337 love letters to Sakurai until he decides to put in more landmasters in Brawl, then you get to fight me and my magical powers <3 <3

unicha.JPG

Uhhhh, the unicorn era has passed for the forum, (Qwertyu?). No longer will we see the pinkness of the site...until next time (if there is one).

Back to SSBB, I saw a notice that the Dojo stops updating on April 14th. So by then, we will have all the info that we need, I guess. Of course, you could go to Serebii.net and check out the info they have on SSBB there. But only if you want to; it's got spoilers for the game.

I'm in the Subspace bomb Factory on intense. My team is Meta Knight, Kirby, Toon Link, and Ike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back