Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, It wont be long now. 4 more days until confirmation is fine with me.
I propose we all should write a letter to Sega about wanting Sonic in brawl. Maybe that will make Sega want Sonic in Brawl.

Honestly, I don't care if Sonic the Butthog is in it. If they actually do put Sonic, they better put in at least one other non-hedgehog character, or that would suck (lol +shadow).

Also, that article is very biased.

Posted by thesilentmole - Sunday, July 22, 2007 12:26 PM
The article is horribly fake. I don't even need the proof the IGN board provided [which is legit. The perpetrator confessed on the Nintendo Board, and a link is to that as well]. Why would Sakurai break the tradition of releasing info on his site? They didn't say anything at E3 but he's gonna rattle off to some Mexican publication? Honestly, he's still in his homeland trying to crank this game out come deadline. This is just like that fake radio interview last year where he "revealed" Wind Waker Link, Ridley, and Bowser Jr... it was fake, but everybody wants the news so badly they just jump at the first lie they see. Only believe www.smashbros.com people, it's the only actual source of information. Everything else is lies.

Segmint said:
Shoop da whoop.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we found a new assist trophy.
shoopar2.jpg

(This picture is obviously fake/old but good for a laugh.)

XD, Btw, I've been wonder you you guys get the version of that face you put on most pictures. I got a really good idea for it.

are that is a problem?

That was my idea originally :< Yay for /shoop/ though

I had a dream I played this game. Snake was awesome. And there where these shadow warrior things. And no Sonic.

EDIT: Wait, I thought the Star Fox stage was supposed to be from Star Fox Command. But you could see the Great Fox for a moment in the second trailer.

Offtopic - Where do you get that mouth pic?
Ontopic - I can't wait 'til this game comes out, I doubt Sonic's going to be in it , though.

Rumble fall's is like Mario vs Dk. classic and jumping like snow climbers, I like the way how they put in climbing a ladder action on the game!

Well, this new stage probably means the end of the Ice Climbers, but I still think it looks pretty cool. And yes, I do want to know what up at the top.

Kai the Hedgehog said:
I'm gonna miss hitting people with two characters at once...
[Offtopic]
spiderpigssbb.jpg
Please, no.. Anyways, I like how the new stage looks. It seems like.. the Boat level from SSBM and the Ice Mountain as well.

Whoa, they introduced Yoshi! And he doesn't look dumb this time either! And... his Egg Toss is actually a third jump now! ;_;

yoshi_070724c-l.jpg

I can die happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back