Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. That would not make any sense at all. It would only create inconsistency. They have the Pokéballs already. They might as well just have Pokémon come out of those. Assist Trophies, on the other hand, are there for other characters, not Pokémon. They may also have somewhat different behavior.

That would be wierd...

and o.o!!!
Bowser's Final Smash is Giga Bowser transformation!
That just made me like him...I never really liked Bowser in Melee...

What's with these characters that keep coming in?

assist02_070702b.jpg

NeoJames said:
Well...no...that dosn't mean anything

Like saying because Luigi is in it, Waluigi will be

Actually in this case, it makes sense, and you have it backwards. Showing Samurai Goroh and assuming Captain Falcon is in the game as a playable character to match is more like, say, as if Sakurai had let it be known that Luigi was a playable character and never said a word about Mario. Mario would obviously be confirmed by association.

*Looks at the music section.*
Who knew Saria's song could actually be used for something battle sounding?

Yes, I KNOW THAT, but Sonic of course, is a totally different story, and besides. It isn't Super Third Party Brawl you know.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Segmint said:
Sonic = Assist Trophy (if he's in it, of course)

Obvious.

Why would they make a playable character also an assist trophy?

Maybe he isn't a playable character? Honestly, I say SSBB is better off without him anyway, and since there is nothing to confirm that he's in it at all, I assume he isn't.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
GCFreak said:
Shadow and Rouge = NOOOO

Just Sonic, Tails and Knuckles thanks. =)

I don't think they would put Tails in Shadow has a better chance. But I agree with you on Knuckles.

Lots of people are getting annoyed with Shadow right now, because of his shift to firearms and vehicles, he can't seem to die in any game, emoretardness, and is seen as a Sonic recolor. Tails seems like a better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back