Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insert Name Here said:
JEV3 said:
What character and strategy did you use, and more importantly, what did you unlock?
For the most part, my biggest problem with bosses are with characters I play poorly as, stupid mistakes, or the fact that I am terrible at dodging.
Wee....finally back on...
Gonna have to definitely work on that, esp. on Tabuu.
You get Galleom(the boss) in it's tank form. (spoiler?)
I used Fox. His blaster made enemies like Petey Piranha easy because you can easily tell where he's going to land and all. Even though it might not do much you gotta love that rapid fire. And the reflector comes in handy esp. for Metal Ridley when he shoots out projectiles. And for all the other bosses a flutter of midair A attacks and smash attacks while staying on your toes watching their next move.

I'm doing it with Fox now. yes, it is true he makes petey look easy. I still haven't beat it. I beat 6 and died off some bull crap.

Earuto said:
It's Ld= Light Dasher

Btw, Toon link is okay but isn't better then the original link.
Now I'm annoyed...

First of all...the "Kid" Link came long before long the "Adult" link. And even when the Adult version came...he's only in two games, so he's a very minor version of Link.

Also...Toon Link came in the Wind Waker game...where as Twilight (SP?) Princess Link came four years afterwords.

Whew...all this fanboyish complaining has made me tired.

Oh...and also I perfer Toon Link over TP Link gameplay wise...but that's my opinion.

I finally beat all the missions.
I found Tabuu is really easy with Zelda once you get the timing down for her down special, even if you can't dodge very well. Porky is really the only hard one to fight with Zelda.

Anyone who wants to brawl with me put in my number and i'll put in yours and we'll battle nao!

3437-2727-9826
Name: NATE

It's my buddy's wii and lets fight.

If you fight me i'll be called BOB

I sort of need some help beating snake with R.o.b.
You see, my friend has been bragging that snake is the best character in the game just because he beat me. I need a couple strategies on beating him with R.O.B.
Also, don't tell me that R.O.B. fails, and that I should use a different character.

Generally, both Snake and ROB are particularly specialized characters. Snake has his weird smashes, and ROB has his weird specials.

As ROB, I recommend only using his B move when the light on his head is bright red. After using his down-b, repeatedly grab the spawned spinner, and continue to use it as a weapon. Avoid getting hit after using his up-B at all costs, and use his -> B when you need a quick dash move.

Also, ROB's midair moves have unusual timing, so if you could practice with those, they could be useful against certain opponents. (Although I think Snake's up-smash pretty much foils that.)

R.U.B.I.K. said:
I sort of need some help beating snake with R.o.b.
You see, my friend has been bragging that snake is the best character in the game just because he beat me. I need a couple strategies on beating him with R.O.B.
Also, don't tell me that R.O.B. fails, and that I should use a different character.

How about this. Is there a way that I can challenge him, and prove him wrong? My brawl code is 0044-2497-9142. I can prove him wrong that snake isn't the best.

87d1149202476-best-ssb-brawl-lineup-ever-40b02eee85103864f4c6061ecc53a3.jpg

Alright, here's his code: 1676-3417-7389
BTW, he's sort of a sore loser, so don't be surprised if he finishes the match prematurely. (like what he did to me ;_;)

Well, the Dojo has done its last update. ;_; There is a note from Masahiro Sakurai about what may happen in the future with Nintendo. Go check it out.
Oh, and there is some trivia/ secrets about the game in there if you want to see. Some of this stuff most of us should already know, but there are plenty of little tricks handy for the characters, stages, etc. Anyway, continue Brawling, my friends! (I'll just sit around waiting until I get a Wii >_<...and Megaman Star Force 2. ^_^)

To all EU people SSBB has now been delayed again until 1st June. The delays are getting really annoying. I found out on the online store this morning when I was about to check my order despite it being 2 weeks tommorow before being offically released in EU D=.

Hyperknux said:
To all EU people SSBB has now been delayed again until 1st June. The delays are getting really annoying. I found out on the online store this morning when I was about to check my order despite it being 2 weeks tommorow before being offically released in EU D=.

If you got that date from a store/online vendor, then it's not even confirmed to begin with. They generally put their best guess down for dates until someone official (aka Nintendo) actually tells them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back