Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earuto said:
I'm talking about he isnt that big of a character meaning that he isn't as weak as some of the characters that are going to be on there. In Melee there was a weak character like game and watch to be the hardest followed by mewtwo and if I'm not mistaken they both were weak.

Mr. Game and watch was incredibly weak, but once you get used to Mewtwo, he is rather strong. Just a long learning curve.

Mewtwo is insanely easy to unlock. Just leave your game on in vs. mode with two human players but no one playing.

Lier! If you are good with Mewtwo, you can use confusion to deflect projectiles. My friend was horrible at this game, but now he is using Mewtwo a lot and is finally beating level 8 computors, which he couldn't do with anyone else. He comes close to beating me when I use people I'm not good with like Fox.

Mewtwo can't hack it. Your brother is better than me. I could care less about Mewtwo anyway. I care about Fox and Wario. those are the 2 I will be playing as in brawl. In Melee I had Fox and Roy.

Earuto said:
Mewtwo can't make it. Your brother is better than me. I could care less about Mewtwo . I care about Fox and Wario. those are the 2 I will be playing as in brawl. In Melee I had Fox and Roy.
Fix'd. It's cut, not "hack". Hacking is a rather different thing.
Why does Ike get no love? And Mewtwo can cut it, you just need to learn the correct way to play as him. Not some horrible stratagy for him. See, you need a radically different play style than Fox or Roy to play as him sucessfully. You probably try to use him like Roy. That's a no-no.

Orangelink said:
Earuto said:
Mewtwo can't make it. Your brother is better than me. I could care less about Mewtwo . I care about Fox and Wario. those are the 2 I will be playing as in brawl. In Melee I had Fox and Roy.
Why does Ike get no love? And Mewtwo can cut it, you just need to learn the correct way to play as him. Not some horrible stratagy for him. See, you need a radically different play style than Fox or Roy to play as him sucessfully. You probably try to use him like Roy. That's a no-no.

It's opinion. You don't have to go against it. Btw the way I can say hack if I want to. it's not against the rules and it's not a bad word. I play with who I want to play and your words aren't going to change it.

Earuto said:
Orangelink said:
Earuto said:

It's opinion. You don't have to go against it. Btw the way I can say hack if I want to. it's not against the rules and it's not a bad word. I play with who I want to play and your words aren't going to change it.

NO DUH. "Hack" is just used incorrectly there, and I fixed it. "Hack" is completely different and didn't work gramatically there, and I simply fixed it. Is there anything wrong with fixing gramatical errors? You just stated my opinion, and I stated mine back, which is supposed to happen in a forum. And, for the mewtwo thing, I was stating my opinion that you obviously didn't learn how to play as him correctly, and said he was weak. Why, may I ask, is he used in tournaments so much then, hm? I was stating my opinion that you were trying to use him as Roy, which is bad. I did not say OMG PALY AS THIS CHARACTER!!11!!, now did I?

Ignoring....

I like the video of how they show the wifi play and because they were close no lag. The farther your connection the more lag. that sucks if you ask me. I wonder if anyone is going to get it on the first day.

Com said:
Ash said:
I like the new spicy ("almost Latin") flavor of the Mario Bros. overworld theme. The level's nice too, but the music is actually something to highlight here, wouldn't you think?

Agreed.

The Mario Overworld theme will always reign surpreme.

So anyways, I was just listening to the full version of the SSBB Angel Island remix, and I've got to say that it was pretty awesome. Like a crazy mix between the music styles used in Sonic games from the past and the present.
There is a full version of the remix? Is there any full version of any remixes?

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Com said:
Ash said:
I like the new spicy ("almost Latin") flavor of the Mario Bros. overworld theme. The level's nice too, but the music is actually something to highlight here, wouldn't you think?

Agreed.

The Mario Overworld theme will always reign surpreme.

So anyways, I was just listening to the full version of the SSBB Angel Island remix, and I've got to say that it was pretty awesome. Like a crazy mix between the music styles used in Sonic games from the past and the present.
There is a full version of the remix? Is there any full version of any remixes?

simsmagic said:
The full version of the Angel Island Remix has somehow found it's way to the internet.

http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Pub/Sounds/SSBB/AngelIslandZone.mp3 <--- Clicky

As for the moment, only Angel Island has found it's way here.

Masterpieces (lolwut?)

various23_080125d-l.jpg
various23_080125f-l.jpg

various23_080125h-l.jpg
various23_080125j-l.jpg

wow...

You're missing the bigger news.

JP version of the site also had Mother 2 (EarthBound) and Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo in the demos listed. This is pretty much a guarantee that Marth is returning (Ness we already knew about).

I already have the Star Fox Game. I have Mario, and Ice climbers on cpu. And I didn't like Zelda. I just need to play Pit's game.

I'll enjoy this feature, but I sure hope they at least make each demo 5 minutes long if you run trough it rather fast. Like having the first two worlds in Mario Bros, being able to play till you reach Norfair in Super Metroid, able to play 2 worlds in Kirby Adventure, etc.

It would rather suck if you could only play the first level in Mario Bros and only the Space Colony in Super Metroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back