Super Mario Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toy Time's Purple Comet, albeit one of the more difficult challenges, is still a good level. It's actually fun to go through it a few times and not just "URGH" hard.

Maybe I'm just clumsy. But I still didn't like having to go through Honeyhive Galaxy four times because I kept falling into the black hole. :(

Nvm, I figured it out.

You had to beat Bowser's Galaxy Reactor.

I wanna unlock Luigi so badly... >.>

I beat toy time galaxy easily with its purple star challenge. It took my forever to get all the purple coins in gold leaf galaxy. Can't wait for an Action replay with "Couch and shake the Wii Mote to be Flying Mario anywhere".

I beat the game yesterday. Wow...what a wonderfully peaceful way to get the last star. Collecting purple coins in the Star Festival. A place where you can't die while doing an easy collection mission. My favorite line in that mission was this:
The Bee said:
Oh my gosh! It's the famous Mario/Luigi! Can I have your autograph?
I read earlier that someone didn't like Luigi's grunting during long jump. I actually found it quite funny. It sounded like he was about to take a crap. I jumped off the Observatory many times when I did this....on purpose.
You know those images you get for beating the game as one of the plumber brothers, right? Something's making me question Luigi's love interests because of Luigi's picture.
Luigi meets Luigi is the best part of playing as Luigi. They created an awesome paradox for us to laugh at. The only thing that dissappointed me about that was that Luigi's special ending didn't have him or his double joining together to reform the complete Luigi. In fact, I was hoping for Luigi's 121th star to be a battle against the Luigi double.

No, he means after you fight Bowser. He just kind of dissapears at the end. I did notice him though at the star carnival ending clip where he and other enemies are dancing/hoping at the front of the ship. I'm curious as to how Bowser survived the explosion since he was on the planet, not over in the castle.

at first I thought when I got the 60 stars I was halfway, I accually was less then a quarter far in the game, a whole 241 stars.............. much more than super mario 64/DS and super mario sunshine.................

Sonic blue said:
at first I thought when I got the 60 stars I was halfway, I accually was less then a quarter far in the game, a whole 241 stars.............. much more than super mario 64/DS and super mario sunshine.................

242. And anyways, to be fair, the latter 122 is entirely optional, and if you've gotten the first 120, you'll know exactly what to expect. It's not like the second half of the game is in brand new stages you've never seen that throw BS at you repeatedly or anything.

tailsmastermind said:
No, he means after you fight Bowser. He just kind of dissapears at the end. I did notice him though at the star carnival ending clip where he and other enemies are dancing/hoping at the front of the ship. I'm curious as to how Bowser survived the explosion since he was on the planet, not over in the castle.

Arch-villains never die!

I dunno, it seems like it was some sort of dream with only slight indications of anything happening (the new galaxy). A more practical answer would be that Bowser was able to escape on Bowser Jr's ship before the supernova.

I don't think it was a dream. I mean, each of the enemies you meet as you play are in the final cutseen, and Mario also as a talk with Roselina, well, she does the talking anyway. It's possible thatt she warped them back in time, but it seems a little strange for Bowser to be the only one dizzy, Mario, Peach, and Bowser are just waking up yet the star festival is going on, and Mario screams to high heaven "Welcome new galaxies!" Then again, why am I question Mario logic?

I have noticed that this game was the "Best Game Of 2007" and "Top Selling in 2007" and the game was released on November only 2 more months before 2007 is over.

Mario is a video game legend.

tailsmastermind said:

TMM, think about it: Bowser has survived fiery pits in Super Mario Bros., fallen down a bottomless pit in SMB3, sent flying berserk in his clown car in SMW, hit with bombs multiple times in SM64, sent into a fiery pit again in NSMB (then revived, but defeated again), and squashed by a crusher in Super Paper Mario. Do you really think a sun is enough to kill him? Hell no. Nothing can kill him. Ever. Let's face it: Bowser is the most badass villain in all of gaming history.

Blue Warrior said:
tailsmastermind said:

TMM, think about it: Bowser has survived fiery pits in Super Mario Bros., fallen down a bottomless pit in SMB3, sent flying berserk in his clown car in SMW, hit with bombs multiple times in SM64, sent into a fiery pit again in NSMB (then revived, but defeated again), and squashed by a crusher in Super Paper Mario. Do you really think a sun is enough to kill him? Hell no. Nothing can kill him. Ever. Let's face it: Bowser is the most badass villain in all of gaming history.

He was talking about bowser jr.

If Bowser Jr disappeared then he may have not even been around for the supernova.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back