Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its ok.

• hate it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I meant its funny, its because how good they copy dragonball Z in a mario and sonic way. You didn't think that was funny. Sonic Nazo copies DBZ to.

Seen it. Liked it. It's not much of a comedy, though I did laugh at parts of the series.

Jman said:
When I meant its funny, its because how good they copy dragonball Z in a mario and sonic way. You didn't think that was funny. Sonic Nazo copies DBZ to.

Speaking of intarwebs doo-hicys I wish some one would make an unreadable to decent translator.

I loved SMBZ! I always look at the fan site to see any new episodes, but sadly, it's been 1 month and they are working on the 5th episode still.

Best Mario&Luigi Style flash ever. But I can't seem to like Sonic or Shadow here. Both seem to have a little bit too much personality.

They said it's okay to make them just credit them and don't forget to, but if you forget than they stop the episodes but I credited them and didn't forget.

Jman said:
Oh yeah, That something I don't want to happen.

It can't mostly all amv's on youtube of the show have their credit given to Alvin-Earthworm and nintendodsg, so unless some noob makes a mav of it and goes "this is my new show I made it" as long as they don't do that everything will be okay.

The comedy, while yes, unoriginal, is the essence of funny. Although I must admit, Sonic does a poor Koopa Bros. impression.

I've seen all the epis, and it sinking ROCKS. although sonic seems to not be very good at fighting.

I also heard that there's going to be a total of39 epis... and if you want a news vid check this link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ekzWCOe1BU

Its about the news...

P.S. metalsonicmk, can you plz tell me how to contact alvin >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back