Super internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Destiny

dealer of Retribution.
So, right now im at school sitting next to this hot girl named daniella talking to her in my computer apps 1 class.

I pwn everyone in this class even the teacher and its obviously very sad, but i took a look at the internet connection here and its 500mbps!!!! THATS RIGHT! 500MBPS!!!

I couldnt believe my eyes so what i did i tried to test a download and i was downloading at 5 megabytes per sec! i was astonished and awestruck, and now im wondering how the hell can someone have this great of a connection?

Who is the school's ISP????!!!!

5 megabytes per second is a 50mbps connection, not 500, they probably have over 500mbps LAN, which is generally what it will tell you when you look at the network options. My house has 100mbps, for example, but only 20mbps download. =P

Business connection, you can get 100mbps and 1gbps services for rather high prices, for example the data centre that holds the SRB2.org server has a variety of backbones including 10gbit from Level 3.

I think it's 10gbit anyways, but hey, nothing has that fast an upload so it makes no difference. =P

Cue said:
5 megabytes per second is a 50mbps connection, not 500, they probably have over 500mbps LAN, which is generally what it will tell you when you look at the network options. My house has 100mbps, for example, but only 20mbps download. =P

Business connection, you can get 100mbps and 1gbps services for rather high prices, for example the data centre that holds the SRB2.org server has a variety of backbones including 10gbit from Level 3.

I think it's 10gbit anyways, but hey, nothing has that fast an upload so it makes no difference. =P
-Sigh...- looks like ill just have to take a screenshot for you when i go to school tommorow.

Sonic Destiny said:
I pwn everyone in this class even the teacher and its obviously very sad, but i took a look at the internet connection here and its 500mbps!!!! THATS RIGHT! 500MBPS!!!

Word of advice, don't make the same mistake I did with flaunting yourself to everybody. You'll regret it in the long run if you don't cut the crap now.

I mean, I don't see much of a purpose to this topic outside of "I know a hot girl and my internet connection is sweet". Where's the substance in that? How do you expect us to have a discussion about that? It's just you announcing to the community that you are better than us in certain aspects. :\

Spazzo said:
Word of advice, don't make the same mistake I did with flaunting yourself to everybody. You'll regret it in the long run if you don't cut the crap now.

I mean, I don't see much of a purpose to this topic outside of "I know a hot girl and my internet connection is sweet". Where's the substance in that? How do you expect us to have a discussion about that? It's just you announcing to the community that you are better than us in certain aspects. :\
Dont start this stuff with me again spazzo, its pointless, annoying and i dont have the time for it.

Listen, first of all im not talking about "MY" internet connection im talking about "MY SCHOOL'S" internet connection.

Second of all if you read a little closer, i was describing what i was doing at the moment in time that i noticed the internet connection was that powerful, fool.

Just stop being a critic and acting a fool towards me, i didnt post here to start a fight with anyone, so you need to back off and act like you have some common sense.

*Admins and mods, for my flame there, go ahead and ban me and i apologize in advance, but i had the right, thats all i have to say.*

Wrong, sir.

You were totally in the wrong. Spazzo has done these kinds of things to attract attention to himself before, years ago, and still has a bad reputation for it. He was helping you out, not the other way around.

Stop being an idiot. Seriously. Everything you accused Spazzo of doing there is all actually applicable to you, not him. Think before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back