super/hyper sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I'll tell you that you don't press one button to type the word "to". This message board has rules against exactly how you are typing.
As for your question, just press jump while you're in the air after gathering 50 rings.

Collect the 7 emeralds, save your game, then collect 50 rings and thok.

PS: to get a emerald, find a token in a level and leave the level. You'l come in a special level where you have to get a right amount of rings to get the emerald. Then you get to go the next level and search for the next tokens. In some levels are 2 tokens.

Once you beat the game with all emeralds, you can start a game through the Level Select to get them again. But just going through New Game will make you start with them gone (But it'll still remember that you beat the emerald objective).

jimbosop said:
when i get all of the emralds what button do i have 2 press 2 change into super/hyper sonic

Hyper Sonic is only found in the Mystic Realm. You have to find a way to get the Master Emerald (look at the topic: Hyper), and then you can be hyper sonic. Hyper sonic looks the same as Super Sonic...other than he has stars circling him.

Wrong.

Hyper Sonic is found:
A) In 1.09.2 only. Newer versions don't have him (Thankfully).
B) In ANY mod that has the eigth emerald.

Dark Warrior said:
Wrong.

Hyper Sonic is found:

I like Hyper Sonic what is realy confusing that 1.09.3 still had the eight emerald.

Dark Warrior said:
Wrong.

Hyper Sonic is found:

I went into a shrine level in the Mystic Realm when I was playing an internet game. I touched the Master Emerald and I got Hyper Sonic!!!! :evil:

I really don't like hyper sonic because even though he is good. I feel he has too much power in the game. Also, he seems to make so much more noise when you thok and sometimes I want it just to stop. :cry:

It does get a bit boring after a while But Sonic's Hyper form was meant to be
very high powered like in Sonic 3 & Knuckles :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back