Super forms for Tails and Knuckles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

Topic message deleted to prevent n00bs from getting these WADs, so thank you. They aren't accurate anyway, so forget them.

FLB you should know the rules by now, we don't download without piccies

I put unfinished WADs in a ZIP file, so redownload the new ZIP file in the new link.

Great, I was hoping this would not happen.

It was inevitable.

BTW, you need to use srb2 1.09.3.8 for the super to work, one more reason for 1.09.2 using n00bs to update.

ree-c said:
Great, I was hoping this would not happen.

It was inevitable.

BTW, you need to use srb2 1.09.3.8 for the super to work, one more reason for 1.09.2 using n00bs to update.

Its not like this WILL be put into the next SRB2, and I don't understand all the backlash against these WADs. And this ain't being added to srb2.org to prevent millions of n00bs from downloading these WADs.

Chaos: I'm talking about the skin. FireLaserBeam had a cleaned up version knuckles' sprites. Look below at image.

KoF: He hasn't AFAIK. Look below at image.

The offical one is on the left and FLB's is on the right

I wasn't the one who cleaned it, someone else did, and I just used that one for the Super WAD.

The only thing I hate about 1.09.3.8 is that the level select says: "No selectable levels found." So I had to use OBJECTPLACE ON (Yes, that modifies the game, THANK YOU SO MUCH SSN!) to place the chaos. The Super Forms work, it's just 1.09.3.8.

GCFreak said:
The only thing I hate about 1.09.3.8 is that the level select says: "No selectable levels found." So I had to use OBJECTPLACE ON (Yes, that modifies the game, THANK YOU SO MUCH SSN!) to place the chaos. The Super Forms work, it's just 1.09.3.8.

There is a reason why SSN made objectplace modify the game, ya know. To make sure you can't cheat. Example: placing the chaos emeralds and getting trough the game makes you unlock lots of things. Another something is searching for emblems. Thats sooo damn easy if you can just fly around with objectplace.

I do agree its iritating me to find the emeralds, emblems, and all that other stuff again for the 25th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back