Super Bomberman Blast... 2! (EXE) v1.50.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
KG13 said:
...and what happened your Website?

Read what I have posted:
Flame the hedgehog said:
I am on a new web host (See: Profile) that supplies me with 25 GB of free hosting space

Also, getting on the topic with the friggin mod because I don't want to see this locked for reasons of going off-topic... The next version of the mod won't be coming for quite some time, I have to resolve some issues and talk them over in private.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Also, getting on the topic with the friggin mod because I don't want to see this locked for reasons of going off-topic...

YOU THERE

YOU'RE OFF TOPIC

PREPARE TO DIE

...I don't think I've seen a mod do that yet. <_<

As for the topic at hand, the controls are kind of awkward; if I press two arrow buttons at the same time, which I do often, neither of them function. I hope that's fixed in the next release.

A really nice modification.. good work, Flame. ^_^ I wish I can do things like that... but I haven't time to learn coding...

hi

It doesn't work for me

the link... doesn't work it goes to another website and when I right click and save target as.... then my save file name is "blog" :/

I removed the first Mirror because php0h removed my account off thier server. I plan to update it eventually with a xoomwebs mirror.

This mod brings me back... So many memories of bomberman... So many games of it beaten... Man this mod is cool... just like my first bomberman game I played.

Now that I look back on this old mod of mine. Many things can be fixed, I'm just not in the mood to fix them right now, and with SRB2-Playah being back for a month, I'm pretty sure I can get other maps out of him.

I didn't like this one that much. The controls are pretty sloppy, as you can't switch arrow keys before reaching a corner or else you'll immediately stop and hit a wall; in a real Bomberman game, you could switch arrow keys before reaching a corner, and your guy would go around the corner.

When that's polished up, I'll enjoy playing this.

You know whats the best part?

He edited his first post, and didn't edit the other one.

How do you download off of megaupload? This looks cool, so i want to test it out. So far, by the looks of the pictures, 8/10 nice work! Keep it up!

light the elementa said:
How do you download off of megaupload? This looks cool, so i want to test it out. So far, by the looks of the pictures, 8/10 nice work! Keep it up!
I'll hopefully continue to work on this in the near future, somehow I lost intrest in this project for a time being but now I'm getting an urge to want to work on this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back