Summer 08 - How are you gonna spend it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonict said:
I can already tell you that 1.1 isn't anywhere close to being finished. I think 2010 is a good estimate of when it could be finished.
If 1.1 is not coming out soon, what about that topic about converting charathers from 1.09.4 to 1.1? And a blog about his progress? I really dont think he is going to keep that blog for 2 to 3 years. And lets not forget the 1.1 be-*shot*.
But since you are a part of the develoment team, i have no choise but to trust you.
And to complete my sentence on the top, im probaly quitting.

I am not part of the development team. But from conversations that I have had with them, they still have a quite a ways to go.

ola said:
Sonict said:
I can already tell you that 1.1 isn't anywhere close to being finished. I think 2010 is a good estimate of when it could be finished.
If 1.1 is not coming out soon, what about that topic about converting charathers from 1.09.4 to 1.1? And a blog about his progress? I really dont think he is going to keep that blog for 2 to 3 years. And lets not forget the 1.1 be-*shot*.
But since you are a part of the develoment team, i have no choise but to trust you.
And to complete my sentence on the top, im probaly quitting.
Dude, you can't expect them to have it done so soon. Patience, young n00b.

Why dont they release a new patch with the new match system on so we can get use to it because it all looks confusing @_@

You can't just say the Americans are better than the Brits because you have an Independance Day, Eblo.

(I'm not saying this just because I am one)

We beat you in the war.

We're better in fighting. :P

Tommorow,I have to spend some time of my summer getting my teeth cleaned. >_>

Stop this nonsense about whether Americans or British people are better, as this would be considered off-topic. We Brits are better than you because I have the the common sense to get back on topic, Eblo. :P

I've never been on holiday to anywhere, and I don't intend on ever doing so, because I don't want to...

Monster Iestyn said:
Stop this nonsense about whether Americans or British people are better, as this would be considered off-topic. We Brits are better than you because I have the the common sense to get back on topic, Eblo. :P

I've never been on holiday to anywhere, and I don't intend on ever doing so, because I don't want to...

Notice the word I.Also I stopped after my post.-_-

Im going to Flordia.*Does gamestop survey*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back